“Ok but not spectacular”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 31 March 2017

Been here a couple times and although they have some decent specials at times was not impressed with the food. Average at best and they need better selection to wow me. Good service, but just ok place.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Love it here, dont know why. But its close to my house and selection is good. I just never come here fri-sun as its packed!!

Reviewed 2 February 2017

we were in chula Vista on the 18th of January and wanted Italian but it was raining so I ordered it to go. Wow what a meal, they give you the same portions as sitting down and a whole lg salad with the breadsticks. The prices are cheaper when you order it to go so I assumed the portions would be smaller. We had Ravioli and Spaghetti and we both had enough to bring home for our meal the next night. Very good and the Waiters were extremely helpful and polite ans they were very busy. Give them a try when know matter where your staying if there's an Olive Garden around.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

It was my birthday and we were seated at a place beside a window. I always love interiors and this place did not fail me. This place is nice and intricately lit. The tables were far from each other so there is privacy. The food was well presented and hot. The Sicilian Cheesecake, love it!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

My first time at one of the OG places was almost 15 years ago at Kansas City and I like it. I use to visit Chulavista's quite often. Good menu, nice atmosphere and excellent attention. Just one suggestion: remove the carpets, is difficult to keep them clean and there is a smell in the place. Ceramic tiles are much cleaner and cause more comfort to customers.