USD 79
Quality Inn, Near Chico State(Chico)(Great Value!)
USD 106
USD 145
USD 167
USD 159
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 178/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
USD 73
Free cancellation until 03/08
USD 179
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Room was ready on time, however, the heater didn't work, cockroaches in the tub & even the soda machine didn't work. Fixtures were hanging off the walls, lightbulbs out and they were leafblowing for 2 hours right outside the door at 7am.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ABVIChico, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear Customer;

Thank you for staying with us and leaving a review. We appreciate your feedback.We apologize for the issues you had.

Maintenance and housekeeping services do not start until 9am. Nobody should have been using a leaf blower at 7am. We also have routine pest control to eliminate any bug problems.

Best,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

America Best Value inn gives me the most bang for my buck while I’m on a contracted 3 month work project... it’s extremely clean... the Location is GREAT.. and the front desk lady is really nice and helpful... the rooms are waaay more than what I expected.. 10/10 for chico

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Customer;

Thank you for leaving this amazing review. We appreciate your feedback and the nice rating. Please feel free to book with us again on your next visit to Chico.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I had a great experience, only could’ve been better if I had picked the jacuzzi room ! I Had a smoking room, didn’t smoke, didn’t have an ashtray either tho. The staff was kind and friendly. Would return definitely.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
ABVIChico, Front Office Staff at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Alichia;

Thank you for staying with us and leaving a review. We appreciate your enthusiasm in our business.
Feel free to stay with us again.

Best,

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Great hotel in good area nice rooms friendly and nice staff clean and reasonable rates. Great location close to downtown and restaurants. Quiet peaceful area with comfortable beds screen tv spacious room. Visit hotel once a year for several years and stays great place to visit and stay while in town.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
ABVIChico, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Dear bostonanthony;

Thank you for booking with us and deciding to leave a review. We appreciate your positive comments and the excellent 5 star rating! When you stay with us again we will continue to provide the most excellent customer service. We are glad to see how much you enjoy staying with us.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Checked in at 5:00PM. About 7:00PM I went to turn on the heater, you know the combo A/C and heater. It didn't work at all, so I went to call the front desk, the phone didn't work either. The guy at the desk said to flip the wall switch for the heater to come on. I flipped the switch still no heater. Tried calling him again, still no phone. Finally I was handed a small space heater. After 20 minutes the space heater quit working, so no heat all night. I went to turn on the light next to the bed, it didn't work either. I really like old 50's and 60's style motels, but this one looked like it had never been updated, old, cruddy looking, yuk. The next day I talked to the lady at the front desk, she said, well we tried to fix it. I told her "you won't like my review" she said, "oh no, don't do that" So here is my review.

Room Tip: Don't stay near the street.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
ABVIChico, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Dear Customer,

Thank you for deciding to stay with us and leaving a review. We would like to apologize for the unsatisfactory stay you experienced. Unfortunately we could not fix the many maintenance issues your room had and we had no other rooms available to switch you into.

We appreciate your review as it brings to our attention the issue of having rooms out of order on sell out nights. We will implement a system of multiple room checks to ensure all rooms are in perfect condition before being sold.

Best Regards,