“More Than Jusy Okay”

Woodstock's Pizza Chico
Reserve with OpenTable
Woodstock's Pizza Chico is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 348 Restaurants in Chico
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Established in 1983. It was 1977 when Chuck Woodstock opened the first Woodstock's Pizza near Oregon State in Corvallis, Oregon. His goal was to create a fun, student oriented pizzeria that dished up amazing pies using his grandmother's marinara recipe. From the beginning he focused on fresh, hand-tossed dough with a unique folded-over crust with sauce inside. He insisted on putting more toppings on the pizza than any of his competitors, so you get a taste of every topping in each bite. True to Chuck's legacy, we are still committed to offering the highest quality ingredients, making our dough fresh daily in-house, keeping our signature sauce a secret, and working hard to create loyal customers and team members, while having fun in the process! For a more in depth history, visit our website here: http://woodstockschico.com/about/
Reviewed 22 March 2018

This a walk-up and order place. Then go find yourself a table and they’ll bring your order to you. The staff was very nice and efficient.

The menu board is extensive. We opted for a medium “All Meat Orgy”. It comes with just about every kind of pizza meat imaginable. To our taste it was very good. There were plenty of toppings and the crust, a bit too thick for us, was quite good. We also had a “regular” antipasto salad. It was good enough, similar to antipasto salads most everywhere. To wash it all down we each had a pint of Black Butte Porter from the tap.

It is a very loud and fun place. (For us old folks the music was too loud.) But as I said, we’re old and just passing through a college town.

We’d go back, no doubt.

Sam L, Public Relations Manager at Woodstock's Pizza Chico, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thanks for the love Travelertoo2!!

Reviewed 23 February 2018

My wife & I met her family at Woodstock Pizza. There were 14 of us, including 4 small children. This place was wonderful for this group. Kids could run around, make some noise & enjoy themselves, without causing others around to be annoyed.

The food was excellent. We had the XL IV Classic, L Grateful Veg, & a vegan pizza, couple of salads, Wildebread. The pizzas were great. I really enjoyed the IV Classic a lot.

I'm not a huge fan of micro breweries, but the people taking orders were very helpful. I told them what I liked & their recommendation was excellent. I was very happy.

The service was awesome. Everyone was cheerful, helpful, knowledgeable. Seemed like everyone was having a great time.

We found our "go to" place the next time we are visiting relatives.

Sam L, Public Relations Manager at Woodstock's Pizza Chico, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Love it!! So glad the whole family enjoyed your visit! :) Hope to see you guys again soon!

Reviewed 13 December 2017

I was kind of bummed that you could only order a gluten free pizza if you ordered a large pizza, but aside from that, the food was great, and the ambiance was fun and lively.

Sam L, Public Relations Manager at Woodstock's Pizza Chico, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Thanks for the feedback Carolee! Sorry we don't have more than 1 size in gluten-free, we're considering adding 1 additional size if we can make the space but no promises just yet

Reviewed 12 April 2017

The space we reserved was set up with lots of tables & chairs ahead of time so that when we arrived nobody was in our space. They roughy in the salad, plates, and utensils, followed by a huge variety of fantastic pizzas loaded with great toppings. This is the best place in Chico to have pizza. We'll come back time and time again. They also deliver to your home, and the food is just as good as eating at the restaurant. They have a website, and you can order and pay online. Love this place!

Sam L, Public Relations Manager at Woodstock's Pizza Chico, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017

What a wonderful review! Thank you so much! :)

Reviewed 5 March 2017

I was in the area on business and felt like pizza. I ordered a cheese and sausage pizza and a coke. It took a long time for the pizza to arrive and it was average at best. Not a great tasting pizza. The service was also slow. I decided I probably will not return to this location.

Been to Woodstock's Pizza Chico? Share your experiences!