“Great food”
Review of Woodstock's Pizza

Woodstock's Pizza
Reserve with OpenTable
Woodstock's Pizza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 340 Restaurants in Chico
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 13 December 2017

I was kind of bummed that you could only order a gluten free pizza if you ordered a large pizza, but aside from that, the food was great, and the ambiance was fun and lively.

Sam L, Public Relations Manager at Woodstock's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Thanks for the feedback Carolee! Sorry we don't have more than 1 size in gluten-free, we're considering adding 1 additional size if we can make the space but no promises just yet

Reviewed 12 April 2017

The space we reserved was set up with lots of tables & chairs ahead of time so that when we arrived nobody was in our space. They roughy in the salad, plates, and utensils, followed by a huge variety of fantastic pizzas loaded with great toppings. This is the best place in Chico to have pizza. We'll come back time and time again. They also deliver to your home, and the food is just as good as eating at the restaurant. They have a website, and you can order and pay online. Love this place!

Sam L, Public Relations Manager at Woodstock's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017

What a wonderful review! Thank you so much! :)

Reviewed 5 March 2017

I was in the area on business and felt like pizza. I ordered a cheese and sausage pizza and a coke. It took a long time for the pizza to arrive and it was average at best. Not a great tasting pizza. The service was also slow. I decided I probably will not return to this location.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Yea, this is a good place to get some pizza and beer. It's really boring g so good if you have a large group. The Sierra Nevada beer is cheap during happy hour. I also like the salad.

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

I would give this place less than 1 if I could. Mainly because it's been listed repeatedly in every vegan search possible & there is nothing vegan about it. There is only one salad I could eat & every salad dressing had cheese or dairy in it. I had to explain to the staff how to mix vinegar & oil together to make a dressing. It's fine with me if your not vegan friendly. Just don't list yourself everywhere like you are. You shouldn't come up as the #2 vegan choice when I have this experience. Especially, when there are at least 2 or 3 restaurants offering outstanding vegan meals in Chico.

GetawayGang, Owner at Woodstock's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2016

I'm sorry you were disappointed in our vegan offerings. We should have had a vegan salad dressing option (Italian), so I'm really sorry if that wasn't available. All of our pizza crusts are vegan, as well as three of our pizza sauces, and we have Daiya cheese to top an array of fresh vegetable topping options. Starting in January we are putting a special notation on all menus of items that are specifically vegan.
Laura Ambrose

Been to Woodstock's Pizza? Share your experiences!