“Favorite Pizza Place in Chico, CA”

Woodstock's Pizza Chico
Reserve with OpenTable
Woodstock's Pizza Chico is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 348 Restaurants in Chico
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Established in 1983. It was 1977 when Chuck Woodstock opened the first Woodstock's Pizza near Oregon State in Corvallis, Oregon. His goal was to create a fun, student oriented pizzeria that dished up amazing pies using his grandmother's marinara recipe. From the beginning he focused on fresh, hand-tossed dough with a unique folded-over crust with sauce inside. He insisted on putting more toppings on the pizza than any of his competitors, so you get a taste of every topping in each bite. True to Chuck's legacy, we are still committed to offering the highest quality ingredients, making our dough fresh daily in-house, keeping our signature sauce a secret, and working hard to create loyal customers and team members, while having fun in the process! For a more in depth history, visit our website here: http://woodstockschico.com/about/
Reviewed 23 November 2016

My favorite place in all of Chico for Pizza. They have amazing gluten free options as well as a wonderful all meat marvel!

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 15 November 2016

This pizza place had a fun atmosphere, nice selection of pizzas and excellent service. Highly recommended. Downtown near the college.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 6 June 2016

A clean, but uninspiring place. The pizza, though, is great. The sauce is special, the crust exceptional. We had extra sauce on ours and it was one of the best pazzas my wife and I have ever had, and we've eaten pizza all over the country. Highly recommend this restaurant. We also enjoyed a very good salad; the large is large.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 28 April 2016

I went to Chico to buy some shoes so my son and I were walking around downtown and saw this interesting place. We went in and the place is amazing I had a spinach salad he had a pizza all of the employees were great and the food was very good. The atmosphere was a;so amazing. I will go there again. I'm from Yuba City and we don't have place like this there.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 25 March 2016

Good place for pizza while visiting pizza... great taste, nice people, all around a good experience. Recommended.

Date of visit: September 2015

Been to Woodstock's Pizza Chico? Share your experiences!