All reviews tables and chairs small kitchen mom and pop good size run down lassen volcanic katherine motel miles wood np horses
Reviewed 14 July 2017

My wife and I took her parents on a three week road trip out west. We read the reviews about Cedar Lodge and thought we would give it a try. We really liked Cedar Lodge. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. The Cedar Lodge was just a nice little "mom and pop" place, just the way we like them. The owners were very nice and we really enjoyed visiting with them. Really liked our simple room a with the wood walls. Again the rooms could not have been cleaner. The location was good right on the edge of town with a woods directly behind the hotel if you want to stretch your legs and walk off supper. The rooms do not have air conditioning but as a rule it cools off nicely every night and it is really not an issue. The room also came with a small kitchen. Since we have returned home we have told several friends about The Cedar Lodge.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2017

The place was clean and comfortable, rustic and just a little kitcschy. I'd give it 5 stars except that the staff is so loud that it's disruptive. I noticed at check in that one staff member talked as if he were yelling, when we were a few feet away. They were doing maintenance early in the morning and again the staff and the maintenance worked communicated more like they were yelling than talking and this woke us up pretty early. They went on for a couple of hours before we got back to sleep.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Went to Quail Lodge for 2 days with friend; also brought with my dog Katy, completely enjoyed the stay.
The rooms are fine and economically priced, and the large Puppy Area is perfect for dog-owners. (Photo added)
Deb and John are great hosts!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

I called ahead of time and hotel staff was very accommodating. Arrived late and they still were more than happy to see me. I will come back to stay for sure. VERY CLEAN rooms and plenty of towels and pillows at a wonderful price! Thanks Cedar Lodge!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2016

Great out of the way old school motel, has a nice out of town feel with a nice setting area and you park in front of your room. quite and peaceful setting, not the Ritz but just a good place top stay, very clean rooms, nice owners and this is my third time to stay and I will be back again

Room Tip: The two rooms right across from the office have two rooms each, one with 2 queens and the other with three beds and I always ask for these
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends