“Good eats”

Kabuki - Cerritos
Ranked #10 of 194 Restaurants in Cerritos
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

First of all its not the cheapest place. But good for foodies and couples. I really likes it for Karman food and quality of meats if you order premium choices.

Service was a bit lacking and fast but typical for this style. Good convenient location. Lots of choices and side dishes.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

On arrival, their sign outside stated Happy Hour is from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm. I arrive when lunch was over but still on time for Happy Hour. So I thought. After receiving my Green Tea, I asked for the Happy Hour Menu. To my surprise, I was informed that there was not doing to be Happy Hour today due to it being Valentine's Day. I mentioned that their sign in the entrance is stating otherwise. There advertizement was not honored but the server did apologized. The server mentioned this situation to the receptionist, she then placed a sign over there Happy Hour sign. Sad to see that this restaurant did not honor there mistake and hoe mant customers were mislead? On another note, my server Grace was cordial and gave good service. My late lunch/dinner was good. Just disappointed.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Came here for lunch, and it had been quite a few year. Very very happy with our outing here. Sushi was very good, and it wasn't loaded with rice. BBQ ribs were very tasteful. Had a great experience

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

A good place to go and eat good sushi. They have other stuff if u don't like sushi but for a local and restaurant chain it's good. I go often with friends for lunch.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

They have good service and the Russians are very clean and the sushi was out and just less than a minute I couldn't taste any difference between density and this one either.