“NIce fish taco”

Ranked #53 of 194 Restaurants in Cerritos
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Healthy
Reviewed 22 December 2017

This place has nice fish taco and on Tuesday, it's on sale for 1.75. It gets quire busy on Tuesday. There is a condiment/salsa bar where you can choose all different salsas you want.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Edward's Movie is adjacent to Rubio's-So of coarse we make it our Shrimp Taco's stop!They are friendly and quick service and best food,Lots of tables and outside seating,Tuesday Special Price!?

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 12 June 2016

Another one of our "go to's" for fast food! Fish tacos are really good! My son especially loves the "burrito especial". It's a good size burrito, and he can eat it all!! Two fish tacos usually fill me up, as does my husband. We get these al la carte. We really don't care for the sides.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 30 August 2015

I used to go to this location when at my husband's office. Like all the Rubio's chains, their food is excellent. I love the bowls better than the tacos, but the fish tacos come in a close second.

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed 29 July 2015

My wife and I had the Pacific Mahi Mahi Tacos for $3.89 each. They were somewhat unusual as they had fire roasted corn as the main addition to the fish in the taco. The fish was too bland. I had to spice it up with some chili salsa. The corn tortilla was pretty good as far as taste is concerned. They are not very big. I also tried their chocolate chip cookies (two for a dollar). I have had better cookies from other fast food restaurants . They do have a nice selection of beer if you are not doing take out. The parking can be a problem on the weekend as the restaurant is opposite a movie theater complex, but I was able to get fairly close parking on a Monday.

Date of visit: July 2015