“Great property”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Shaun M
“Desert princess”
Reviewed 26 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

Stayed February and March. This place needed a lot of work and cleaning when We arrived. Hot tub broken and owner would not fix.Dishwasher old and not efficient. Lots of stuff in pantry and cupboards

31 Mar 2018
I had the home clean an rug shampoo when you view the home an you accept that it was ok for you only had one client before you arrived that damage the pool heater was told a month later that the home was clean when wife arrived something break when I done have client there that don’t report so they won’t lose some of deposit but I did ask what will be a good compensation for fix I been renting the home since 2006 I have full book on the mantle with great review of the home sometimes things happen and don’t fine out cause I do rent the home multiple wked an don’t find out til another client call the home is a good home to stay sorry for some of the inconvenience
helendenn...
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great property”
Reviewed 16 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Located on a golf course in country club. Three bathrooms made it perfect for four ladies. Owner was very accommodating ensuring our stay was perfect. Will definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 25 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

30 Apr 2015
Thank you it was nice to have southern belle hospitality at my home I glad you and friend had a good time whenever you come back an extra stay night is on me.
La. County
Reviewed 19 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Fullerton, CA USA
Reviewed 3 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

6 Jul 2014
Thank you this my retiring home I'm glad you and you're friends had a ball.Im glad you enjoy you're free night on me,call me when you ready again I have open dates til nov 1st then I'm book til til the coachella festival in April.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing