“I used to love the hospitality of this place but not anymore.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Castro Valley Donuts
Ranked #4 of 4 Bakeries in Castro Valley
Reviewed 1 July 2015

I grew up going to this place as a kid, and the couple that worked there were always great to talk to. One day I went in and was short a single penny and asked the old guy behind the counter if I could buy a donut still being a penny shy. He yellow no at me as loud as he could like I was some degenerate, so I've never been back since. It's pretty insane that a person could be that much of a stickler about prices.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Love donuts with cherry flavored frosting and this is the only place I've found them. All their donuts are good but the cherry and custard filled are my fave!