“Good for a quick generous meal”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Ranked #78 of 94 Restaurants in Castro Valley
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Ordered to go. Had mixed BBQ, Turkey, ham and beef.
Two sides, mac & Cheese, potato salad, Both were nice.
Will try the chicken next time.

Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed the flavor of their ribs, brisket and sausage. Without any sauce. Best I've had in many visits to other bbq joints. Great slaw and fries also. Loved the free ice cream. Nice place to have dinner, prices are reasonable for being bbq. Not fancy, you stand, order, collect your food on your tray and find a table. Try it.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

I only sampled the meat here. After I did, I decided not to order. The sample I had was dry and tough. I went to the Safeway in the complex and satisfied my BBQ jones with what they sell there. Not ideal but better than that little sample that I had.

Reviewed 1 October 2014

First saw this restaurant advertised in the newspaper with a coupon. When you are watching your budget, coupons are always a plus.

When you walk in, the atmosphere is old western style with long tables and booths to sit and eat your meal. We ordered two Lil' Hoagies. One Polish Sausage, traditional style sausage, and one Beef Brisket, hickory "smoked to perfection" brisket. Loved the BBQ flavor. Our sides were: Creamy Coleslaw, Potato Salad and Waffle Iron Fries. Everyone receives buttery rolls with your ever meal along with the complimentary ice cream. The drinks goes in the Big Yellow plastic cup and don't forget to order the Pecan Pie. We have been back several times regardless of the coupon.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I had half a chicken with 2 sides, we were 3 of us, everyone ordered different, what I ordered was perfect for my appetite.

1  Thank sidnamshe1