“Fantastic Food!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This is one of my favorite restaurants in the area. The food is wonderful and the service is excellent. I enjoy going to Genghix at least once a month.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 22 December 2017

This is the best restaurant Castro Valley has to offer! It has a scrumptious mix of Japanese, Chinese, and Thai food. I highly recommend the caterpillar sushi roll. Enjoy!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 7 December 2017

You can eat your sushi at the sushi bar or at a table. They also have an Asian Fushion menu but quite frankly I only go there for the sushi, the rest is mediocre.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017

While I'm authentic Asian, my significant other is not. This, is one Asian fusion restaurant that we both love. It's a bit on the "expensive" side compared to typical Asian food, so, while we don't frequent this place as much as we'd like, it's a nice treat when we do.

Brought my (Asian) family from New York here during their visit, while my 91 year old aunt lamented about the prices, she enjoyed the food! Nine of us...cleaned all plates! :-)

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I have been to Genghix many times. The service and food are always excellent. They have a delicious lamb dish. They have great sushi choices.

Date of visit: August 2017