“Decent Portions, Low Price”
Review of Lucky china

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lucky china
Ranked #47 of 181 Restaurants in Carson
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Admittedly, I stopped in because I was really hungry and I found out another restaurant that I wanted to go to for dinner, was only open at lunch on Mondays. This was the closest choice that might have had what I was craving, but I ended up choosing their vegetable shimp and sweet and sour pork. The portions were enormous... - enough left over for lunch the next two days. The quality is okay, but the staff is what brings people back. I noted that the waitress knew the regulars who came in and they all like both the waitress and the waiter on duty that day. It's NOT an ultra-clean type of place, so if that is off-putting to you, it may be best to choose another venue. I liked my meal there and I would try them again.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

I have been going here for years. The only thing I order is the spicy shrimp chop suey. I still like it as much today (yep!, having it for lunch) as the first time I went there a decade or more ago. Lunch times are busy and tell will accommodate large parties.

Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

Best local Chinese food and the prices are excellent specifically considering the quality and portions of the dishes!! Must try this place atleast once.

Reviewed 14 June 2013

Please don't let the outside fool you! Go inside and have a seat in a booth and order pretty much anything on the menu. Its all good! My wife and I prefer the almond chicken or beef broccoli. But we have tried other dishes and they're all good. Even the tea thats on the table is good! Try the sizzling rice soup or won ton soup. It's all made fresh to order. And it shows! If you find yourself in the Carson area stop by this place for some good and fresh Chinese. You won't disappointed.