“Good Denny’s Food @ Carson CA”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #26 of 198 Restaurants in Carson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Food was very good, like all Denny’s restaurants. The waiting on staff were very friendly too. Certainly worth checking out!

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank SixtyOne

Reviewed 19 November 2017

The customer service is not the best. I was just here to grab late night to go food. Upon arrival there are 2 waitresses who are literally holding up the wall as I wait behind 2 customers who seem to be standing in line for a to go order as well. Now I'm not a waitress, but if I was standing there and saw someone standing behind 2 people, I would at least ask hey are you here for to go or should I seat you? And if to go, I would say okay let me grab you a menu while you wait.

Well I didn't get any of that here. Just 2 waitresses staring at me as I stood there with no menu.
At the end however, the lady taking the orders was there really nice. She packed up my order in front of me so I could ensure I had everything. She even gave me 2 drinks and apologized for the wait.

All Denny's are very consistent with food. Nothing over the top amazing here, but affordable sit down food. And in some area like this one, it's one of the few pickings of late night options.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I am usually a big fan of Denny's. Good food, good prices, good service. This was not my usual Denny's experience. I ordered the Southwest Chicken Sandwich, which was supposed to be lightly grilled. It was absolutely dripping with grease, almost as if it had been deep fried, rather than grilled. My son's burger was burnt, and the carmelized onions seemed as if they had been waved over the grill for about 5 seconds, rather than taking the time to cook them properly. The service was terrible. We ordered an appetizer to share, and the waitress slammed the platter down on the table, but did not bring any plates. When I asked her for plates for the appetizer, she seemed very annoyed and acted like it was an extremely bizarre request. She brought the extra plates out when she brought out our entrees, which was less than 5 minutes after she brought the appetizer, which we had barely started. She never refilled our drinks, and we sat there for at least 20 minutes after we finished before she brought us the bill. She was not busy, as there were only 2 other parties in the entire restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Mom_of_Alex
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

We started eating here after church every Sunday morning, several months ago. It's always packed but you don't wait very long. It's a bit loud from being so busy but it's doable. The servers are always friendly, and attentive. The food is prepared well, especially the new pancakes, which are perfect. I'm hooked. The owner, Michael, stays at the front register and skillfully directs traffic. Did I say it was busy? Ha ha, I mean scare you away busy. But he makes it work. Money well spent. Maybe I won't wait until Sunday this week....

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank KipColorado
Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

Came here late after a very long day the restaurant is old and worn but the service made up for it at least for us Roosevelt was our server he was so friendly so kind so attentive and outgoing and very accomodating made our visit a good positive one hes got great energy thanks Roosevelt

Date of visit: May 2015
1  Thank luna6373

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!