All reviews piano bar clint eastwood sheep grazing tennis club meadow view rocking chairs farm house prime rib honeymoon cottage carmel river beach point lobos beautiful grounds three nights the pacific ocean gas fireplace pastries continental breakfast
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed three nights and thoroughly enjoyed it. We had an upper room that looked out on the sheep pasture. It's a bit on the rustic side, but all of our expectations were met. The restaurant and patio overlooking the sheep pasture were great. Hotel guests get priority seating. Just show up and they will seat you within an hour. Plenty of time to enjoy drinks on the patio and watch the sheep watch you. Would definitely go back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

We have stayed here a few times. I love that this place is a little different from the other hotels in the area. It's more cozy a little more casual and still gorgeous. It's romantic and my kids also enjoy it.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We didn't stay here but wanted to stop by to see the ranch. We would definitely stay here next time. This is on the outskirts of town and is just a 5 minute drive from town. It's very peaceful and serene. There are several different buildings/ranch style homes to choose from and I believe no room is the same. The grounds are well kept and immaculate and obviously the view is lovely. The sheep out at pasture with a glimpse of the ocean is the added gem. I wish the restaurant would open earlier than 4pm but it's probably to keep non guests away from the property during the day.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Love this place. Reminds me of an old upstate NY ranch house. We tend to chill outside near the fireplace, have cocktails a few appetizers and nearly always end up having dinner. The Prime Rib is killer and so is the service.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We went to the restaurant during our visit to Carmel. No reservations so we had a drink in the bar while we waited.

After about 30 minutes we were seated. It was a lovely evening and we were not in a hurry. Rosemary was our server and she was lovely and knowledgeable about the menu. My husband and I shared the Tomato Mozzarella Salad and he had the Char-broiled Salmon with wild rice and sautéed spinach
and I had the Catch of the day which was Sand Dabs. A very delicate white fish served with mashed potatoes and green beans.

We were too full for dessert.

Alas, no Clint sitings but a good restaurant nevertheless.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple