“Just love their salted carmel flavor..”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Golden Spoon Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #14 of 23 Dessert in Carlsbad
Reviewed 21 April 2016

This place is always clean and friendly staff. I have tried other yogurt places but I seem to always want to go back to Golden Spoon and especially this location.

Reviewed 6 March 2016

Stop here often with granddaughter. Clean, manager super friendly and helpful. Toppings are kept full, has a restroom which is essential with the little ones.

Reviewed 13 February 2016

Was there twice. 1st time six of the eight yogurt machines were not working after we paid. They closed the store but would give us our money back. I had to deduct from my Credit Card bill and write a note.

The 2nd time ( this last week ) we decided to try again with grandkids. The young woman was very unfriendly. The prices seemed very expensive for what you got. Will never go back a 3rd time.

Reviewed 10 October 2015

Really love this Golden Spoon. Staff is always friendly. The manager is super nice too. I have tried other local yogurt places but Golden Spoon is my favorite. They have so many more choices. I like that you can serve your own and not get weighed to pay. One price for each size. My favorite I the salted caramel. Most all flavors are gluten free and non fat. So great on a hot day.

Reviewed 18 August 2015

Great selection of flavors, and so happy they now allow self-service! Love the ability to have free samples too.

Been to Golden Spoon Frozen Yogurt? Share your experiences!