USD 224
USD 218
USD 186
USD 176
Homewood
Ocean Palms Beach Resort(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
USD 341
USD 429
USD 366
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
USD 330
USD 298
USD 391
USD 371
Hyatt.com
  • Restaurant
Beach Terrace Inn(Carlsbad)
USD 474
HYATT house San Diego/Carlsbad(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
USD 334
USD 319
Grand Pacific Palisades Resort and Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
USD 376
  • Pool
West Inn & Suites Carlsbad(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
USD 319
USD 309
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsrestaurants and shopsdowntown carlsbadplace to staycondobedroomoceanunits
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

We came from Canada as a family and stayed in a 2 bedroom, 2 bath, unit. We have been here a few times before, and have thoroughly enjoyed our stay each time. The unit was clean and spacious, with a great view of the Ocean. Seashore on the Sand has provided a quality product and a quality time for us every time we stay.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank DaRock98
Reviewed 28 August 2017

I don't normally don't do this. But this place desrves a glorious review. The property Manager Christine is the best!!! She is so gracious,and very thorough regarding any concerns, plus she is amazing at making you feel welcome. My family and I stayed for a week. We had such a great time!! I almost don't want anyone else to know about this hidden GEM in plain site. This property never disappoints. Also dog friendly:-))).Wonderful location to all the attractions of Carlsbad itself, and close to all tourist sites locally. Wish I could live there year round. Clean, well apointed,and very affordable in my humble opinion.

Room Tip: All rooms have Oceanfront views. I think ?Garge parking also for added fee!!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2017

The Managers were great, the place was amazing, would stay again in a heartbeat! So much to do, all in close proximity. Great restaurants within walking distance. Breathtaking views of the sunsets, miles of beach to walk on all the way down to Ocean side pier.

Room Tip: We stayed in a 1 bedroom on 3rd floor, was plenty of space for my kids and I. Clean with everything you need!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2017

My wife and I have now stayed in 3 different rooms, a studio on t h e ground floor, and one-bedroom units on the 3rd and 4th floors. We reviewed t h e studio apartment earlier. The one-bedroom units are amazing. They have a very large living room and dining area and a fully equipped kitchen. The furniture is incredibly comfortable. The bedroom is very large, with a walk-in closet leading to a very nice bathroom with a double vanity. There is a balcony accessible from the living room and the bedroom.

All units look out directly on the ocean. The sounds of the ocean are wonderful, and the sunsets are the best.

The entire building is beautiful and very clean.

A very short walk away is the downtown area with an excellent choice of restaurants and shops.

There is no better place to stay to see the ocean and relax.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2016

303 is absolutely beautiful. Clean. Has everything you need.
We made a stop at Whole Foods Market to buy groceries and never left the condo all weekend.
The balcony overlooking the beach was better than going down to the beach to hang out.
We will be back as soon as possible.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo