“A Neighborhood Fav!”

Sammy's Woodfired Pizza & Grill - Carlsbad
Cuisines: Pizza, International, Fusion
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Sammy's has consistently delivered great dishes, specialty pizzas, and amazing salads. Beware that without a reservation, dinnertime can include a bit of a wait. The interior decor is nothin' to write home about but service is generally always top notch and prices as very competitive. Recommend this place for family dinners, after game gatherings, and a good selection from a standardized menu without daily specials.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for dinner after a long afternoon of soccer. The restaurant was not crowded for a Friday night, and the waitstaff was delightful. We all had different kinds of pizza and salad, and no one in our group was disappointed. The pizzas were large enough to feed two people if those two people also shared a salad. Overall, a really nice casual dinner!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

We had a great meal and super service at this place. l recommend it for good food and great beverages. This place really rocks. Great food for sure.
Joe

Reviewed 17 October 2017

On a recent visit to CA my wife and I tried Sammy's Woodfired pizza. It was probably the worst pizza I have ever had. I had the spicy Italian sausage and it was so salty I could hardly eat it. My wife had margarita and didn't care for it either.
Very very very disappointed.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Had dinner here while on a business trip. Decent pizza, very thin crust, good toppings. Priced reasonably. Can not complain at all