“Tacos, Beverages and a View”
Review of Margaritaville

Margaritaville
Ranked #6 of 110 Restaurants in Capitola
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Margaritaville has reopened under new ownership with a new 25 seat bar, service staff and menu. We offer fresh sustainable contemporary Mexican seafood in a first class casual environment with panoramic oceanviews.
Reviewed 31 October 2017

My wife and I had just arrived in Capitola for the weekend and due to other TA reviews we decided to stop by Margaritaville for lunch before we checked into our hotel. We were immediately a greeted and as requested, we were seated outside on the deck. It was an absolutely beautiful afternoon and the hostess made sure we had a table with just the right amount of sunshine and shade. They were quick to deliver our drinks and once were ordered, our meals were also delivered promptly. The service wasn't at all overbearing, but multiple people, including the manager checked in on us to make sure we had everything we needed. We ordered a couple different tacos plates and we both were happy with our choices. I thought the pricing was reasonable, the setting/view was excellent and as I mentioned...the service was outstanding. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Celebrated my dad's 75th birthday here, with three generations. Ate indoors, at a beautiful ocean view table. Festive decor, friendly and excellent service by Lindsey and the whole staff, and delicious upscale Mexican food. Collectively, we enjoyed chile verde (spicy pork) enchiladas, wild mushroom tacos, crab tostada, as well as more traditional juevos rancheros and nachos. Oysters for appetizer were small but tasty. And the Bloody Mary was an eye opener! Highly recommended, all the way around. Such an improvement compared with years ago under different management.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

A day at the beach, so lunch for 6 at the superb restaurant.
Perfect location, and seating arrangements, served by some very helpful and courteous serving staff.
Overlooking the lagoon, lovely food served at extraordinarily good prices .
Crab tostado were superb.
A must to revisit

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

My friend wanted to go to Margaritaville and I was a little hesitant as the last time I was there it was a dive. First the restaurant was spruced up second the food was delicious! I gave it a 4 because I really was in the mood for the Al Pastor tacos and they were out. It was taco Tuesday. The cucumber margarita was refreshing and the waitress was friendly. So if you were last here when it was a sad hole in the wall come again and taste the difference!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

This is a great place to relax, view the ocean and enjoy good food. The outdoor seating is perfect , but even inside sitting at the bar provides a great view. The service is top notch and if your not in the mood for a margarita, they have a good wine and beer selection.