“Very good fresh Food”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #28 of 50 Restaurants in Paro
Reviewed 24 January 2017

The place serves really nice fresh food. the range of food available is also good. Perfect for families or small groups . Staffs are warm & courteous however can improve in the timing part as they took long time to serve the meal.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

I have visited this Cafeteria on my Visit to Bhutan Trip in month of July 2016. And I would like to share my real and hard core experience of this Cafeteria...

The Environment and the Location of this Cafeteria was good as it was on the starting.
But the service of the Restaurant was below average and very slow. I have ordered Vegetable Pizza Large one and believe me, these people have taken 50 minutes to serve my order as before giving order they have committed me 30 minutes.

So, I recommend not to order pizza in this cafe unless you are on not of time target. But the quality of pizza was good.

Rest I have ordered Momos and Burger and they have come on time.

Cafe was unable to provide me the Free WiFi as seeing the rates of Food, the cafe must have provided that.

So, Momos and Vegetable Burger a Must Try along with Pizza and Fresh Fries were Awesome...

Rest overall, very slow service but otherwise everything was good.

Reviewed 19 August 2015

Decent Seating Space. Lot of scope of improvement. Service is average. Cheese momos is must try. Limited options for vegetarians.

1  Thank foodieebyheart