“Loved the food here!”
Review of My Kind of Place

My Kind of Place
Ranked #8 of 47 Restaurants in Paro
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Great food! We tried a lot of things from the menu of the day.. went there twice while we were staying in Paro.. one must go here for authentic Bhutanese food. The owner is very friendly and she ensures the food is fresh and to your liking.

2  Thank Isha B

Reviewed 17 October 2017

If you are in Bhutan, you are bound to eat a lot of their local food but try out a bit of Malaysian goodness if you are in Paro town. Located on the main street, this is a nice modern cafe with a very nice owner who is happy to cater to your requests. We tried the set lunch menu and ordered the pork dish. This is by far the most succulent, well cooked pork I have ever had. It had been slow cooking for a while. Their complimentary bread was also delicious. And they serve these vegetarian momos, I have not had anything like that before! I would highly recommend this place! Definitely worth the price.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

This is a great place to hangout. Our guide Karma (from Bhutan Dragon Adventures) brought us there. The owner Karma is what Paro needs - friendly, helpful and with her international experience, she was able to communicate and understand the interests of foreign tourist for a place to chill out. I particularly like the dumpling which Karma says comes from her home village of Haa where it is made as a speciality. Karma makes very well here using buckwheat flour.
Her ezay too has an unusual flavour - it's good.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

If you like to have food not just to fill yourself up but to enjoy the flavors and aroma and everything good about food, this is the place for you. Chef Karma is talented with her styles of cooking and know what she is serving. Her hospitality is incredible, like said in so many other reviews here. Its a Must Visit in Bhutan.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Visited the restaurant today. The ambience is good, the food mediocre and overpriced. On top of that there is a 20% tax. Not advised