See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night for business and thought it was a great spot for ease of getting around.
They gave me a newly remodeled room but it still had flaws so makes me think they need to pay attention to details.
I would stay again and of course it's great for families plus free bfast

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2017

This is the most disappointing and unkempt Residence Inn I've ever stayed in, and we've been Marriott Rewards members for years and stayed at many Residence Inns. The sidewalks could use a good sweeping just for starters. the furniture in our room was a little beat up and the carpet was damp (recently steam cleaned I hope?), which made the bathroom and kitchen floors slippery. Had we been staying more than one night and not arrived late in the evening I would have asked for a different room. The breakfast was good, but that was about the only thing that rose to Marriott standards at this property.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2017

The staff at this hotel is very friendly and accommodating. The room i had was spacious and included a studio layout with a kitchen, living area, bedroom, and bathroom. My room was very quiet and set back a ways from the parking lot. The room price included a buffet breakfast which included both warm and cold breakfast foods. Parking is available, but a bit tight when the hotel is full. Overall this is a pretty nice hotel and I'll probably stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
RI_SanJoseCampbell, General Manager at Residence Inn San Jose Campbell, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Marriott Residence Inn Campbell. We definitely look forward to your return. We appreciate the positive feedback!

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Staying here a couple of days. The property is clean and quiet with a pool and fire pit. They serve the guests food and drinks in the evenings. Monday-Wednesday I believe. Just wanted to say Fernando who has been in charge of this while I'm here has been showing exceptional customer service. He really does his best to keep the area clean while everyone enjoys their food. Which is not something I've seen at other hotels. Not only that but he actively tries to go above and beyond for me and for other guests. Mostly writing this review because of him. However the rest of the staff is very friendly as well and very good with their customer service. Amanda and Matthew are very friendly as well and also show great customer service. Really enjoying my stay here thanks to the staff and the property over all.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
RI_SanJoseCampbell, General Manager at Residence Inn San Jose Campbell, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2017

We highly appreciate the positive feedback. It is a rarity when someone goes out of their way and commends the staff the way you did. I thank you for that I will be sure to share your positive feedback with those specific staff members I am sure they will be thrilled.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

We loved our room. Close to everything we had to do during our stay. Beautiful full kitchen. Roll in shower for persons with disabilities. Wifi, breakfast. We will definitely be staying here again! Would highly recommend. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
RI_SanJoseCampbell, General Manager at Residence Inn San Jose Campbell, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2017

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. It was such a pleasure having you stay with us. We look forward to your next visit to the Campbell area!