Visited friends in Campbell yesterday and stayed here just the one night. A/C a little noisier than we'd like, but the room was very clean and comfortable. South side (odd numbered rooms) are fairly quiet of freeway noise and face a pretty park with lots of tennis and jogging activity this morning. In room coffee very good. Staff exceptionally helpful. We skipped the free breakfast, so can't comment. We would recommend and we would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Limited service, extended stay hotel located in the heart of Campbell, California (island city surrounded by San Jose). Next to the Campbell Park, Los Gatos Creek Trail, Downtown Campbell and the Pruneyard Shopping Center. Ideal for pets ($100 fee) and long term stays. Our pet policy includes 1 pet per room with a 25 lbs weight limit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your TownePlace Suites San Jose Campbell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites San Jose Campbell Hotel Campbell
- Towneplace Suites Campbell