Stayed there at Christmas time and it was pleasant if uninspiring. We came back with a small dog in June and besides the high price for the room, we were told that a dog fee for one night would be $150. Needless to say, we cancelled and found clean very ample room at Best Western with a minimal pet fee. Perhaps if the TownPlace Suites were "special" it might be tolerated. But it is an overpriced plain Jane property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Limited service, extended stay hotel located in the heart of Campbell, California (island city surrounded by San Jose). Next to the Campbell Park, Los Gatos Creek Trail, Downtown Campbell and the Pruneyard Shopping Center. Ideal for pets ($100 fee) and long term stays. Our pet policy includes 1 pet per room with a 25 lbs weight limit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, getaroom.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your TownePlace Suites San Jose Campbell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites San Jose Campbell Hotel Campbell
- Towneplace Suites Campbell