USD 119
USD 243
USD 218
Bristol Hotel(Campbell)(Great Value!)
USD 170
Courtyard San Jose Campbell(Campbell)(Great Value!)
USD 246
Courtyard
  • Pool
USD 279
Residence Inn
TownePlace Suites San Jose Campbell(Campbell)(Great Value!)
USD 259
USD 235
Carlyle Hotel(Campbell)
USD 122
USD 107
Priceline
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 154/night.

USD 435
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssuite hotelfront desksan josejack in the boxyogurtfull kitchensmall kitchenthe winchester mystery houseseparate bedroomcontinental breakfasthard boiled eggsfreshly baked cookiesdvd playercomfortable bedgreat hotel to staysilicon valleylaundry room
Reviewed 23 May 2018

The room and amenities were so so, but my complaint is with management. Two of our families booked to attend a family wedding on May 18th. When we arrived Thursday May 17th, they gave us a flyer that the water and toilets will be out of service on Friday from 11am to 4pm for city testing. We were upset and asked why were we not informed via email. We have a wedding and we have family members flying in on the day of the wedding that need running water to dress. If we knew ahead of time, we would have looked for another place. The day manager said she found out Thurs and told me it was the city's fault. I told her that is bs because the city does not give hotels a day warning. Larkspur chose not to inform their customercs perhaps in fear of losing bookings and revenue. Better hotels would have notified their customers and offer something for the inconvenience. In our case we would have booked somewhere else because we needed running water. We ended up imposing other families to use their hotel rooms at the Marriott. This is my last stay at Larkspur.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Tom M
Sean G, General Manager at Larkspur Landing Campbell, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking a moment to leave us your thoughts. We're grateful you chose to stay with us during your family wedding event. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience the Water Flow Testing might have caused during your stay. We value your comfort and your happiness is our number 1 priority. We work very hard to please our guests while keeping everyone informed. Although the incident happened with such short notice to you, we're addressing this and sharing your story with the team in an effort to strengthen lines of communication for a more efficient process in the future. Thank you again for letting us know and again, we're very sorry for any issues this may have caused.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Not worth $289 per night. Similar to a low end suites hotel/motel. Check in took over 15 minutes and staff was not pleasant. Pros: great shower head, comfy bed, and nice continental breakfast. Cons: very little lighting in room, dirty, poor housekeeping, location is not that great. I wipe off rooms with Clorox wipes and the remote and the handle on the refrigerator were unacceptably disgusting - actually black. The kitchen counter appeared to never have been cleaned when I arrived and still not cleaned day 2.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Sean G, General Manager at Larkspur Landing Campbell, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us during you visit to the area. We're very sorry to hear that our hotel did not meet expectations during your stay. Although the Bay Area is a different market and cost of living, we work very hard to ensure that we take great care of all of our guests while maintaining a clean and friendly facility. However, it seems we've missed something and did not deliver this time. You have my deepest apologies. I've shared your story with our team as a training opportunity and we will work extremely hard to ensure this does not happen again. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Definitely not Suites. Adequate rooms conveniently situated off the freeway.

Free continental breakfast.

Super friendly staff.

Poorly constructed. Could hear the people in the room above us.

The floor in our room was not level, so the door did not open all the way. Too funny! Kind of a very expensive Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Christina H, Front Office Supervisor at Larkspur Landing Campbell, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your review and for staying with us. We're sad to hear the room was not up to your expectations. I will share this with the leadership team. We hope to WOW you at your next stay!

Good Wishes,

Christina
Front Office Supervisor

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Front desk staff were consistently dressed well, friendly, informative and ready to offer help with any problem. My room was clean, neat and quiet. I appreciated having a tub in the bathroom and not just a shower. My room was quiet at night. The breakfast area was convenient to use and the variety of food available was exceptional. Parking was quick, easy and convenient, as was check-out when I left.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Christina H, Front Office Supervisor at Larkspur Landing Campbell, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for giving our property a chance after researching several hotels nearby the cancer clinic. We are exhilarated to see you had a terrific experience! Our front desk and housekeeping team will be proud knowing they had provided exceptional service, and I will surely share this review with them. We understand the importance of having a stress-free stay during medical visits. Thank you, again, for staying with us and we hope to see you next time!

Best Regards,

Christina
Front Office Supervisor

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel several times and during this trip I found the room to be the worst I have had. The electronic lock on the door did not work properly which caused me to be locked out. The room also had stains on the carpet and furniture. When I returned home I found a bedbug in my luggage from the room.

The only reason for the two star rating is for the desk staff who helped get the electronic lock fixed.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Sean G, General Manager at Larkspur Landing Campbell, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for being a loyal guest. We know how stressful traveling can be and we want you to know that your comfort and happiness is very important to us. We're pleased to know that after careful inspection of your room, it was free and clear of any pests. I'm glad to hear that we were able to fix the lock and we do apologize that this stay was less than satisfactory. We will work very hard to get better and ensure all concerns are addressed. Thanks for letting us know and we hope to see you again.