“Good value with choice”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is not a gourmet pizza spot but we found the 8" pizzas with choice of toppings to be a very affordable way to feed a family with two tweens where everyone could get exactly what they wanted without breaking the budget. Very quick friendly service, we did call our order in and picked it up in 15 minutes. I found the pizza to be a bit salty but still edible. Good for when you need to grab a quick bite.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We ordered from JJ's pizza whilst staying at Cambria as we heard that they offered delicious pizza AND delivery service to our room (a great option after a long day of travelling and driving).

The delivery was quick and the pizza was delicious; just be aware that it is quite cheese-heavy and can get very greasy as a result, so would definitely recommend requesting lighter cheese. Also, as this was our first time ordering a pizza in America, we definitely underestimated the size of the pizza - we ordered a large for the two of us thinking that we would demolish it in our hunger, but could barely finish half. So yes, be size-smart!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I like to buy local when i travel so i looked up places near San Simeon. I saw that J J's delivers and it sounded good. I ordered around 430 and was informed that they don't start delivering until 5pm, which was fine with me. The pizza was delivered about 5:20 by a really nice guy who had no issue with my dog parking at him. The pizza was still hot and it tasted great! It made the perfect bday treat! This is going to be my to-go pizza stop when I stay in San Simeon from now on.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 16 October 2018

My husband and I had dinner with my daughter's family (two teenagers) and the menu is so varied, everyone was able to choose exactly what they wanted. Our server was attentive, keeping our drink glasses refilled and making sure we had all we needed. The only downside was the restaurant name is not exactly the same as is advertised online or on other lists. Another couple came in while we were there and had the same question about finding JBJ's. The letters are so small on the sign, you can barely see them. But the food was really good and service was excellent. I would definitely choose this place again.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

My traveling companion to Cambria is on a strict diet, so I was shocked when she wanted pizza. And if I’m going to get pizza in Cambria, it’s going to be at J J’s Pizza. Super satisfying New York style pizza. You know... thin crust, lots of cheese, greasy pizza. We had a salad, too, and it also was delicious. I felt like I was back in NY, but in a good way. (Born and raised upstate, but not a fan of NY.)

Date of visit: September 2018