“Worth the wait ”
Review of Linn's

Linn's
Ranked #23 of 54 Restaurants in Cambria
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Once we put our name in for a table, we had a 45 minute wait, so we walked around and came back. People leaving said it was worth the wait, so we stayed.
Once seated, everyone was very attentive and efficient. In no time, we had wine and appetizers. The food was great- I had the seafood pasta and he had meatloaf with potatoes. The seafood pasta was enough to feed two or more, so we had leftovers for lunch the next day.
The manager/server mentioned that his mother lost her home in the fires; she was OK. This is a great restaurant and really great staff who cares about good food and great service.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Have been going here every year and the quality and taste has deteriorated while the prices risen. Bakery goods dry - our group purchased a special cake and it was the worse cake I have ever had and I understand it was quite expensive. The frosting tasted like hard lard. It was horrible. Another friend purchased a pumpkin muffin and said it was very very dry. Staff are great and friendly but the food is not worth the money.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 5 November 2018

The fried chicken was overdone and the southwest salad was overly spicy. It was a pleasant meal but nothing to rave about. Also, it was my wife's birthday and I asked to surprise her with a dessert (which they are known for) with a candle. They forgot. There was no way to get this with it still being a surprise as the check arrive instead.

Reviewed 1 November 2018

My husband and I were in the area viewing the October scarecrows (very fun in the downtown area); we stopped in for a late breakfast/early lunch. He enjoyed breakfast, I enjoyed half a sandwich and soup..... then we shared a piece of Olallieberry pie; oh my!!! If you go for lunch or any meal, save room for dessert. I looked at the dessert counter before we were seated.... a wide variety of delightful goodies await!

Reviewed 31 October 2018

We had breakfast here 3 mornings in a row. It was excellent. One of our days was a Sunday and they were very busy. They got us in and took good care of us.