“Has gone downhill”
Review of Linn's

Linn's
Ranked #23 of 54 Restaurants in Cambria
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Have been going here every year and the quality and taste has deteriorated while the prices risen. Bakery goods dry - our group purchased a special cake and it was the worse cake I have ever had and I understand it was quite expensive. The frosting tasted like hard lard. It was horrible. Another friend purchased a pumpkin muffin and said it was very very dry. Staff are great and friendly but the food is not worth the money.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 5 November 2018

The fried chicken was overdone and the southwest salad was overly spicy. It was a pleasant meal but nothing to rave about. Also, it was my wife's birthday and I asked to surprise her with a dessert (which they are known for) with a candle. They forgot. There was no way to get this with it still being a surprise as the check arrive instead.

Reviewed 1 November 2018

My husband and I were in the area viewing the October scarecrows (very fun in the downtown area); we stopped in for a late breakfast/early lunch. He enjoyed breakfast, I enjoyed half a sandwich and soup..... then we shared a piece of Olallieberry pie; oh my!!! If you go for lunch or any meal, save room for dessert. I looked at the dessert counter before we were seated.... a wide variety of delightful goodies await!

Reviewed 31 October 2018

We had breakfast here 3 mornings in a row. It was excellent. One of our days was a Sunday and they were very busy. They got us in and took good care of us.

Reviewed 28 October 2018

The most positive to say about our stay in Cambria was our dinner here at Linns (and breakfast the next day). Had a super rich salad and mac and cheese. Next day a good and rich breakfast. Great interior design and good atmosphere. Would stop in Cambria again just to eat here.

Date of visit: September 2018