El Colibri Hotel and Spa(Cambria)(Great Value!)
USD 209
USD 199
Hotels.com
Cambria Palms Motel(Cambria)(Great Value!)
USD 146
USD 122
Castle Inn(Cambria)(Great Value!)
USD 189
USD 184
USD 225
USD 218
Pelican Inn & Suites(Cambria)
USD 223
USD 215
FogCatcher Inn(Cambria)
USD 276
USD 244
Official Site
Cambria Landing Inn & Suites(Cambria)
USD 228
USD 204
Official Site
Cambria Pines Lodge(Cambria)(Great Value!)
USD 196
USD 162
The Rigdon House(Cambria)(Great Value!)
USD 225
USD 196
Agoda.com
All reviewssan simeon pinesoutdoor gamesshuffle boardocean pointclaw foot bathtubrose gardenshort walk to the beachmoonstone beachcorn holeoutdoor fireacross the streetcomfortable bedsfireplace roomhearst castlecontinental breakfastbeautiful propertyeasy access
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Cozy, ideal setting, immaculate rooms recently redecorated, and excellent guest service. The hotel is a short walk to the beach. The grounds are beautifully maintained. We greatly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend Oceanpoint Ranch.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sean N, General Manager at Oceanpoint Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you so much! What a great review of your visit to Oceanpoint Ranch! We are all so pleased that you enjoyed the newly renovated rooms and the amenities on the property. We all look forward to welcoming you back to our little corner of paradise soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Nicely appointed interior except lacking a decent reading light unless you were in bed.Very nice fire pits and holey board toss on artificial turf. No microwave in unit but there is one in the rec hall. Breakfast burrito was a good value, but the oatmeal was way overpriced. It was very foggy the whole time, but we enjoyed ourselves.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sean N, General Manager at Oceanpoint Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for taking time to review your visit to Oceanpoint Ranch. I appreciate reading about your experience and glad that you enjoyed most aspects of the property. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We were excited for our visit to Cambria. It has been many years since I have visited. The Oceanpoint Ranch is located in a beautiful and part of Moonstone Beach. I must say we were somewhat disappointed with the place. The water pressure in the shower was sub-par, we were not provided with soap at first, had to go and get some.. And the coffee provided in the room was not adequate.. I don't usually complain about these seemingly small things, however when I mentioned this very nicely to the front desk when we were leaving, I felt they didn't really care... I have stayed at other places on Moonstone beach that I was much happier with..

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking time to tell us of your experience at Oceanpoint Ranch. I am very sorry that you did not receive the usual warm service that we are known for. I have shared your review with both my Front Desk and Housekeeping team members so they can learn from your comments. I hope we will be able to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We were staying a few nights at Cambria Pines Lodge and we were enjoying our time we decided to extend our stay a night at your place . I booked on line and when I arrived we were given a room by the pool with no bathtub . I called and the front desk accommodated my request and for that I'm truly grateful. I have fybromyalga and needed to soak due to sore muscles. I appreciated that they understood and for that I will be back to stay again in a few years . Please send me some specials if available as I will be celebrating my 50 th birthday there !

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sean N, General Manager at Oceanpoint Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. I am so pleased to read that our staff and accommodations worked for you and that you will return. We all look forward to celebrating your birthday with you!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Great complex of beautifully designed rooms in a motel-layout, surrounded by trees and lawns. Helpful staff, impeccably clean rooms, right across from the gorgeous beach with a wood walking path. The path is a great run/walk with sweeping views of the incredible scenery. Wonderful restaurant a 5 minute walk away behind the hotel (across the main road and up the hill) with great views and wood interior. On the motel grounds are fire pits with beach chairs around them, outdoor games and a pool. Great for couples or families. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Wow! Thank you for such a fantastic review of your visit to Oceanpoint Ranch. I am so pleased that the newly renovated rooms and property amenities were enjoyed so much. We all look forward to welcoming you back to our little corner of paradise in the near future.