All reviewsfront deskfast food restaurantswafflescookiesvery nice hotelfree breakfastroom was cleanbreakfast areaoutlet mallgreat place to staypotatoespool and hot tubsanta barbaranice poolconvenient locationwould stay here againparking lot
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Hampton Inn & Suites is close to everything in Camarillo and yet still is quiet. Rooms are spacious and well maintained. All the motel choices in Camarillo are expensive but I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 30 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn & Suites Camarillo and thank you for the 5-star rating. We appreciate your comments about our convenient location and spacious rooms. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Siri queen rooms and friendly staff. Android this hotel because of its location however getting into the parking lot can be tricky with all the businesses sharing the main road. It's a modern design with great options for food nearby

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Tiffany N, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Camarillo, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Karlina C,

Thank you for the great review regarding your recent stay! We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled you enjoy our clean rooms and friendly staff.

We look forward to your next visit!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Front desk is always helpful and polite. Clean rooms and great swimming pool for the kids. Plenty of shopping and restaurants around hotel. My family is alway excited when they hear we are visiting Camarillo, they know we will be stay at the Hamptons

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear roberttR2316NZ,

Thank you for the great review! It is awesome to hear that your family looks forward to your visit to Camarillo! We truly appreciate you mentioning that our front desk is helpful and polite and that our rooms are clean. We are lucky to have such warm weather for your children to enjoy our pool.

We look forward to your next visit!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I stay at this hotel at least every 6 months or so to meet a friend and golf in the area, the staff as usual was friendly however there was a problem in each of our rooms that I brought up to management without compensation. My friend had a mushroom growing in his bathroom and my coffee service was defective in my room. Please see photos attached

Room Tip: Check your rooms for clenliness
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tim B

Dear Tim B,

Thank you for the review regarding your recent stay. We are sorry to hear that you experienced a defective coffee service in your room. Your feedback is appreciated and will be used to improve our service.

Please feel free to contact me at tiffany.noorda@hilton.com or call me at 805-389-9898 so that we may discuss your experience.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

I have stayed here several times without problems and the staff is always friendly, this time was no exception however there was a bit of a house keeping and maintenance problem. I usually stay here and golf nearby, I invited a friend and met him there and we had our own rooms, his room had a mushroom growing by the shower and I had a problem with my coffee maker that almost started a fire. ( I am attaching photos) Management was advised and said they would compensate me for the inconvenience however this has not happened.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Tim B,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I sincerely apologize for the housekeeping and maintenance issues you experienced. I am very sorry to hear that you did not receive compensation after reporting this to management.

Please contact me at tiffany.noorda@hilton.com or call me at 805-389-9898 so that we may resolve this for you.

We hope that you continue to stay with us during your golf trips so that we may provide the excellent service you have come to expect from Hampton Inn & Suites.

General Manger