I stumbled across this place on a bed and breakfast website, and I'm so glad we booked it! The owners Joe and Celeste were so kind and helpful. They mailed us some information about the area before our trip and they even were able to get us a reservation at hard to get into winery at the last minute! They were also very sweet to pack us up some goodies for the road our last morning since we had to head to the airport so early!
The rooms are great - they had the charm of a bed and breakfast with so much more privacy since it was an individual cottage. The bed was awesome - love their linens! I also love that the cottages have wood floors (that just always seems so much more clean to me!). Each cottage has a cute little deck/patio and it was relaxing to enjoy a glass of wine in the lounge chair. The homemade pastries were delicious too - great way to start your morning (and again in private, no eating with other bed and breakfast guests!).
We were also quite happy with the location. It was maybe a mile walk into downtown Calistoga. It was a nice walk and then we didn't have to worry about drinking at dinner.
We will definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aurora Park Cottages is your private vacation retreat in Napa Valley wine country. Located in beautiful Calistoga - the spa capital of California - our peaceful, country haven is just minutes from world-class Napa Valley wineries, excellent restaurants, and quaint gift shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Aurora Park Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aurora Park Cottages Hotel Calistoga
- Aurora Park Cottages Calistoga, Napa Valley, CA