My husband John and I spent our fourth trip to Napa Valley and Calistoga at The Craftsman Inn and had a terrific time and have found our new home in the Napa Valley. Gillian is a fantastic cook and hostess. We felt like we were staying with friends and loved spending time in the common room in the evening, talking with other guests over a glass of wine or sherry (the sherry is a nice, unique touch). We stayed in the Spring room and loved the bed linens and bathroom towels - so soft! I think we had the best sleep we have ever had at a B&B. We also loved that the inn is walking distance to downtown Calistoga and very close to the many local, wonderful wineries. Oh, the cookies are the best ever too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Napa Valley's newest luxury Bed and Breakfast - The Craftsman Inn. Calistoga's largest and finest example of the Craftsman architecture style will bring you a lavish vacation experience to indulge your senses. Experience the sensuality of your own private candlelit Jacuzzi bath. Slip between the decadent 600 thread count cotton sheets and dream the night away. Indulge yourself with our gourmet champagne breakfast. Pamper yourself with a massage or a glass of wine in the oasis of your own private curtained porch. Let us welcome you as our guest and experience these and many other pleasures at The Craftsman Inn, a unique Calistoga bed and breakfast retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Odigeo, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Craftsman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Craftsman Hotel Calistoga
- The Craftsman Inn Calistoga, Napa Valley, CA