“Fun Place to eat”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Lots of activity, we liked sitting at the bar where most the locals sat - very friendly to talk to.

Reviewed 30 March 2012

voted best burger in Calistoga we gave it a try... it was yummy - seafood soup not really fabulous but the fries are great!

Reviewed 27 March 2012

I do have to mention that it is one of my cousin's favorite but to me was just good. I had a mushroom sandwich and my daughter a past?..her pasta was pretty good. My cousins fries were way too greasy for my taste. Not too impressed to go back but they do advertise an world famous burger. They are known for that I guess.

Reviewed 26 March 2012

Kept things simple with a burger but wow what a surprise, fantastic with camazola cheese!! One of the best I've ever had. Service was great and the atmosphere is quite unique for the region.

Reviewed 26 March 2012

The staff was very friendly and the food and drinks were a good value.