“Authentic”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: in the alley, next to Calmart grocery store
Description: in the alley, next to Calmart grocery store
Reviewed 7 September 2017

My Sister took me here on a recent visit to Napa Valley, after wine tasting, she said they had real Mexican food. She was right, it was very good and very authentic, I would recommend them to any one, Fast and very Friendly serves as well.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Easy, inexpensive, inside/outside seating available. Nothing fancy, but good Mexican food.
I go there almost every time I am in Calistoga.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

Huge portions of delicious Mexican food. We got take out as we were in a hurry. Very fast, friendly service.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Great food, great drinks and the service is above all the rest. Arturo keeps us coming back. Very welcoming.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

The food is fantastic. This is a great treat for a quick lunch in Calistoga. The price for the area is outstanding and we recommend a visit.