“Lovely locally made items!”
Review of Calistoga Pottery

Calistoga Pottery
Ranked #1 of 9 Shopping in Calistoga
Reviewed 20 March 2017

We stopped by here after seeing some of their pottery in the B&B where we stayed. We adored so many of the items, but ended up just walking away with sponge holders and coffee cups. Definitely worth a visit to get a locally made item.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed my visit to Calistoga Pottery. So much to choose from, with great variety of items and glazes. And they ship, so no need to worry about whether something will fit in your luggage. The owners are very welcoming and offer suggestions on places to visit in the area. Definitely worth a stop.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

A friend brought us to meet Sally at Calistoga Pottery. We had such a nice time there and I bought lots of holiday gifts. The pottery is well made and beautiful and functional. I know I will be back.

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

Beautiful and made to use! It is in a cute little home in Calistoga. Many Inns in the area use these products. I cannot wait to return next year.

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 March 2016

If you like pottery this is worth a stop. Gorgeous blues (what I like) and very reasonably priced. The owner could not have been more charming and helpful. He let us take as long as we wanted to browse and didn't bother us until we were ready to make purchases. He carefully bubble packed the pottery for our return trip home. Now we will have happy memories of our trip when we use the bowls and things we purchased.