“OMG! We love this place.”
Review of Calistoga Pottery

Calistoga Pottery
Ranked #1 of 9 Shopping in Calistoga
Reviewed 9 October 2015 via mobile

We've loved Calistoga pottery for years. We love all their designs and the quality from mugs to pitchers and noodle bowls and complete place settings.tnoodle bowls

All reviews
"beautiful pieces"
"place settings"
"glazes"
"pitcher"
"shop"

Reviewed 1 May 2015

I found this little gem in one of my travel books while in Calif. So glad we came here. I am a huge fan of glazed pottery and I was not disappointed!! The pottery is beautiful and the store owner just as nice. We bought quite a bit of pottery and since we are from Pa. the store owner had it shipped which arrived very well packaged. We also did not have to pay taxes on everything since it was being shipped. That was a plus! Love what we purchased and will be back for more to add to our collection. I will also purchase some items as gifts for family & friends in other states in the near future as well. Thank you Sally & Jeff for such a nice experience and nice conversation.

Reviewed 24 January 2015

This was our first visit to Calistoga Pottery, but it won't be our last. We're big fans of Heath Ceramics in San Francisco, and our new bowl from Calistoga Pottery will fit right into our collection. Sally was wonderful to talk with and she provided some excellent recommendations for restaurants and other local places to visit. I'm sure we'll return on subsequent visits and our collection will grow. We've admired their pottery at local restaurants (i.e. Bottega in Yountville & Coqueta in SF) and now we have some of our own. I love that the glaze is made with ash from the local vineyards.

Reviewed 18 October 2014

I particularly like one of their glazes, their pottery goes with the stoneware we have from our wedding, and I'm gradually filling in more and more pieces. The Manfredi's run a wonderful business, and they are very accommodating about taking orders and mailing their pottery to us.