Chien Blanc Bungalows
UpValley Inn & Hot Springs(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
USD 246
USD 194
AscendHotels
Mount View Hotel & Spa(Calistoga)
USD 262
Wine Way Inn(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
USD 261
USD 215
Official Site
USD 261
USD 252
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 322/night.

The Bergson(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
USD 204
Cottage Grove Inn(Calistoga)
USD 455
Roman Spa Hot Springs Resort(Calistoga)
USD 263
USD 1,348
USD 1,234
Official Website
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 1,721/night.

All reviewsair conditionercharming bungalowsprivate gardentwo blocksthe main streetbreakfast and dinnerliving roomfull kitchennapa valleybottle of winechelseabateauxprosspasconspropertywineries
Reviewed 11 May 2017

We stayed in the bateau bungalow. Very cute and roomy accommodations. You could easily cook your meals here but when I'm on vacation, I'm not into cooking. Loved being able to easily walk to breakfast and dinner. The weather was fantastic while we visited so we were able to sleep with the windows open. The air conditioner is in the living room so it would be possible that the bedroom may get a little warm if the weather is hot. We didn't have that problem at all though. The only negative is the shower head in the bateau. Needs to be replaced. That being said, we would definitely stay here again! Several little spots outside to sit and enjoy your wine!

Also, management company was super easy to work with. Very well managed.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2017

The boyfriend and I wanted to have a romantic getaway in Napa Valley and chose to stay in Calistoga. With some research we found Chien Blanc Bungalows, a part of NapaVacationHomes.com rentals.

Pros

- Chelsea, who booked our stay, was very communicative through email with our reservation and provided detailed check in and check out requirements for the rental.
- Upon arriving there was plenty of parking in front of the rental and our bungalow was easy to find. We stayed in the Avignon Bungalow.
- The Avignon Bungalow was very homey and comfortable (they recently updated the interiors of their bungalows so disregard previous pictures and reviews). I love that we had a kitchen to cook and to store any wine or food that we may be eating or drinking. The mini vanity was my favorite!
- As the weather warmed up, we were able to enjoy the gardens on site as well as the outdoor furniture. It was uber romantic!
- Love the option of the community room, however, we weren't able to use it during our stay.
- Also LOVED the option to pre-order wine for our stay. I loved walking into our bungalow to a bottle of wine that me and my boyfriend can enjoy while we take it all in. Make sure to get the Chelsea Vineyards wine! It's one of their own and you can't get it elsewhere!
- While the owners of the bungalows were pretty hands off, which is what we wanted, Chelsea was open to suggesting restaurants and wineries to try which was super helpful. FYI-Calistoga offers a shuttle which picks you up and it's only for a buck!!!!
- Last but not least, Location! Location! Location! I can't stress how awesome it was to stay at Chien Blanc Bungalows!! No more than two blocks were many restaurants, coffee shops, stores, a grocery store, and most importantly, winetasting rooms! We didn't have to get into the car to drive anywhere and we didn't have to risk drinking and driving!

Cons

- I own an iPhone 5s, I know it's a dinosaur. So please disregard my crummy photos as they don't do any justice for Avignon.
- We couldn't stay an extra day. I recommend that your stay be at least three days. Two days just wasn't enough for us.
- That I didn't get proposed to. (hahaha, no pressure!)

All in all, I highly recommend Chien Blanc Bungalows!! We will be back! (in the Arnold voice)

Room Tip: Centrally Located!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights in the chignon bungalow which was very comfortable and very well equipped. The host Jennifer was very sweet and accommodating. Great to have space to your self with a kitchen but Jennifer's breakfast was great. A Nice change from the usual hotel fare. Well done.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2016

We absolutely loved our stay is Chien Blanc Bungalows. Chelsea, the manager of the Inn was lovely and so helpful with lots of great recommendations. The bungalow we stayed in, Bateau, was spacious, adorably decorated and felt like home. It had a very comfortable king sized bed, full closet, kitchen and living room, great little makeup nook with good hair dryer (important!), laundry and AC! It is located minutes from Lincoln St in Calistoga, which is filled with charming shops, restaurants, spas, tasting rooms and cafes. We found the location to be very central for touring different areas in the Napa Valley. We also felt very safe there. The only negative was the lack of hot water in the shower, but overall we loved the Inn and would absolutely go back and recommend it to friends and family! Thank you so much for your hospitality Chelsea!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2016

Stayed in Bateau. The bungalow was clean and very nice on the outside. Parking was on the street and although I wished there was driveway parking, it was pretty easy to find a place to park. If you are staying in Calistoga, I would definitely recommend this place

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple