“Try the mudslide treatment!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Spa Solage

Spa Solage
More attraction details
Owner description: Health and wellness are at the heart of the Solage Napa Valley Resort experience. Artfully designed and ecologically conscious, Spa Solage offers relaxing and invigorating services, including new twists on the renowned Calistoga mud and mineral water therapies.
Hong Kong, China
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Try the mudslide treatment!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2012

My husband and I had the couples mudslide and really enjoyed it (it's definitely more 'fun' than a couples massage); I would also recommend that you pack your swimming costume (no matter what time of the year you visit) and utilise the spa facilities.

Visited December 2011

Indianapolis, Indiana
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Amazing day at the spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2011

My husband and I did the Double your Leisure package! We were given robes to use for the day. We started off with the mudslides. We were given buckets of mud and went into a private room where we could put the mud on and let it set in. The room has a private outside area as well. Then we washed off and went to soak in separate tubs. After that, we got to take powernaps in these zero gravity chairs. Next up, was wonderful massages! Our robes were even warmed up to put on afterwards! It was amazing. We were invited to stay as long as we wanted so we relax in the mineral pools. We spent 7 hours there and it has heaven! The staff was great and every thing was really clean. I'm so glad I trusted another trip advisor's review bc this was on of our fav things about our honeymoon!

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Bubulldog10
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2011

we had a couples massage for our honeymoon, it was so nice! Spa emeneties are fantastic.

Visited December 2011
Marblehead, Massachusetts
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Luxury!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2011

Luxury in every way - rooms, service, spas, dining, classes...all excellent!

Visited November 2011
Missoula, Montana
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 150 helpful votes
“A spa experience to be remembered”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2011

My spa treatments were the Mudslide, deep tissue massage, foot rejuvenation and a deluxe facial (vitamin C peel). By far - the best spa experience I have ever had. I was welcomed at the front desk, shown to the locker room, given a locker with an electronic key, bathrobe, sandals, a glass of water and an apple. I was escorted from the locker room to the spa area, and was literally left alone to enjoy my spa experience --- no busy chatter, no upselling of products -- the staff was more interested in ensuring I had a quality time and my every need was met.
The Mudslide was fantastic. I was given my own mud, mixed with essential oils, and what I found unique about this experience (as compared to other spas in Calistoga) is that this mud was mixed for me, I wasn't sitting in mud that other people had just gotten out of. I was put in a very clean room, where the mud dried on my body and then I showered off and was led to a mineral bath where I soaked in total peace and quiet for about 20 minutes. After my mineral bath I was put in a chair which tilted back, wrapped in a blanket, and put on headphones in where the music from the chair pulsated throughout my whole body - very soft and meditative - and was awakened by the attendant 20 minutes later feeling totally refreshed.
The best part of my spa experience is I was invited to take a mineral bath and steam (men only area - no swimsuit required) - given water, fruit, and I could lay out in the sun and just absolutely relax. The atmosphere was very tranquil, nobody was in a rush, nobody tried to sell me anything extra, nobody asked me for any kind of payment until the end -- I was treated like a valued guest from the first minute to the last. I felt like I was the only person in the world who mattered - and the staff went out of their way to pamper me without going overboard. I would come back to Solage without question.

3 Thank PTRIPP