UpValley Inn & Hot Springs(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
USD 389
AscendHotels
USD 386
Best Western Plus Stevenson Manor(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
USD 528
USD 408
Agoda.com
The Craftsman Inn(Calistoga)
The Pink Mansion(Calistoga)
Wine Way Inn(Calistoga)
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewscouples mud bathblanket wrapmineral waterjacuzzi roomsun deckcovered poolsulfur smellfull body massagehot springsside by sidefun experiencewrapscouples massagebocce ballmud treatmentnapa valleymy fiance
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Best couples mud bath that we have found. Very mindful of your personal privacy while making sure you are well hydrated and comfortable. I have been going here for years with zero disappointment, thank you for the continued great service!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amanda B
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

So sorry folks... Motel 6 of Spas. Tried to check in early.... was extremely sick 102 fever they could care less. Really? Had to wait couple hrs. Unwilling to get my room done a bit early, sad.

We kept our massage. For those of us who travel a lot this is NOT a massage experience. Linens on table were not pressed, there were wrinkled out of dryer..Goodness knows who was on them first. My massuese was a likeable chap, clueless about massage. He couldnt stop giggling over me like he was stoned. Bazaar! Get this... its a couples massage... head down in cradle. He kept unwrapping right side... massaging... then cover me up and unwrap the same side and do it again. When he had me roll over in less than three minutes they said.. all done! Huh? No symetry.. nada... wow.. bad experience. Im so sorry.. but I asked these guys if they were licensed.. they giggled. On the job training was mentioned.. OMG DEPRESSING if you have had the real deal. ASK TO SEE YOUR MASSUESES LICENSE. they come in dressed like going on camping trip. I see all the positive reviews. I really wish for them the best... gruesome.. we cancelled mud..

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank SheelahKaye S
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

This was the first time either my husband or I ever had a mud bath and what a treat. It is unlike anything I have ever done and it was really wonderful. Calistoga is know for their mud baths and hot springs. If you are in Calistoga, it is worth trying.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2016

We were able to book a couple's massage here and were pleasantly surprised. My masseuse had very strong hands, but she was responsive to my request to NOT go too hard on my legs. Wish it could have lasted longer. Afterward we soaked in the enclosed jacuzzi and LOVED it! I was disappointed that the robes were not terry cloth and warm. We did not stay here so I cannot comment on the rooms.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2016

Lovely large room near the pool and spa. Great green grassy space in back to sun or play bocce ball. My husband and I love this place and are returning this month. It is not downtown and out of the hub bub but can ride a bike they provide, or drive or walk. Quiet neighborhood...2 minutes to town.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business