I'm glad I chose this hotel for my one night stay in Calistoga. My room was clean and nicely decorated. It was so relaxing just to float around in the mineral pool.
I recommend the Geyser view rooms. The corner ones have private balconies.
I really had hoped the on site restaurant would provide room service, I think this is something the hotel should look into because you will be too relaxed to go and get food after floating in the pool. However , it IS just right there if you want to order to go. Also, walking distance to downtown. There were some kids there but I would recommend this is as more of an adult hotel ( which is great!) I will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Indian Springs Resort and Spa sits on 16 landscaped acres in the town of Calistoga. Our accommodations include lodge rooms, 1 and 2 bedroom cottages , 3 bedroom Merchant House and a two bedroom Hill House overlooking the valley. The highlight of our property is our historic 1914 Olympic sized mineral pool kept toasty year-round from our 4 geysers. Our award winning spa offers classic mudbaths, massage and facial treatments. Come take the Waters! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Indian Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Springs Spa And Resort Calistoga
- Indian Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Indian Springs Spa Calistoga
- Indian Springs Resort And Spa Calistoga, Napa Valley, CA