1,383 results
All reviews front desk sagebrush cantina starbucks coffee walking distance farmers market nice hotel the entire staff restaurants and shops rooms are spacious boutique hotel housekeeping staff enjoyed my stay business trip calabasas commons freeway lobby malibu
Reviewed 5 November 2018

We like this hotel and the location in Calabasas. It is easy to get to the beach and also other locations nearby in LA. We have stayed there twice recently and will stay again when we have to come to CA.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Saghi treated us so wonderfully. Our large wedding party needed various supports throughout the weekend, and she was an absolute dream. Always calm and kind. Also the housekeeping and cafe staff. Just amazing!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
richarde2830, General Manager at The Anza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Thank you for passing along your kind comments. I will let Saghi know and share with the rest of the team as well.
We hope to be able to serve you again sometime soon.

Reviewed 1 November 2018

My Son and I had a great experience, everybody is friendly. I want to thank Henry for always treating us great. The location, the rooms and service is excellent. I definitely will come back, and I strongly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

I am glad you and your son have a positive experience. Thanks so much for your nice words regarding Henry. I passed along your comments and hope we can see you here again soon.

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

So perfect for me when I have education at the Wella studio . Thanks for being there! Super perfect! The rooms are superb. Seem newly remodeled Keurig frig micro BIG rooms. Nice amenities. Walk every where in The Commons. Super efficient and clean . Great customer service!! I will always stay there for my events or anything in the area.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and experience with us. We love hosting your group and I am glad you found the rooms and area to be such a great. Here's hoping we can see you and your classmates again in the future.

Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

Loved our six night stay. First time in the us. Everything was as hoped for.... except the wifi in our room. It was not good. Loved Andy, answered all my silly newcomers questions haha and always smiling and welcoming. Henry so nice when er left and kind to my girls. Overall a lovely stay in a loveable hotel and 5 star staff. Only down. The all important internet. Best wishes from iceland❤

Date of stay: October 2018