Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa
Motel 6
USD 108*
Hacienda Motel(San Jacinto)
USD 54*
All reviewspool areaoutlet mallslot machinesmini vacationwalk in showerhuge bathroomnice roomnice casinocasino floorcasino resortlos angelesfree shuttlesouthern californiamini fridgecielocabanaserrano
Reviewed 27 September 2011

i spent friday night at the resort for my birthday wth some friends, i absolutly had horrible time, there nothing i can say good things about.
first of all the place is way over priced , the service was horrible , bad attitude with the workers, we went for dinner at the restaurent on the top, oh boy 3 meals cost 237 dollars and notning special, enough to eat for a child, the night club plays funky music, i have to say that never never again

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
8  Thank hassan z
Reviewed 24 September 2011

My daughter and I planned a day of shopping at the nearby designer outlets and an overnight at Morongo Casino and resort. I planned ahead and got a good rate, although they stick you for the "resort fee" whether you use it or not. This was my second time at Morongo and I have never seen such tight slots. I will never use their casino again. The pool looked inviting, but we never made it there. The staff was polite and made us feel welcomed. The hallway carpet was stained, but fortunately the room was nice. The highlight of our stay was the bowling alley that is located across the parking lot from the hotel. We had not bowled since my daughter was a teenager. We ordered some beers and had a blast. I would stay there again after a shopping day, due to the long drive home- but next time I will ship the casino.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank lagunachris
Reviewed 15 September 2011

Very expensive for what you get. On the weekend the price doubles. I booked a room and had to ask for another room, on account their carpet looked stained and dirty. They changed my room, but it wasnt any better. Their entertainment was in poor taste, not for the average person. I would not stay there again. There are nicer hotels and casinos in that area. Also, when I made the reservation they were rude on the phone and not very helpful.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
7  Thank RosieL3
Reviewed 9 September 2011

Demanded passport (not enough with drivings license as ID) for a check-in and stated it was a State Law... NO other hotels did this during our stay and we stayed for a month in California on several different hotels...

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
9  Thank Pierre H
Reviewed 4 September 2011

I come here often with my family since we llive in Los Angeles. First of all, the arcade room for the kids is really tiny. Do uou expect kids to crowd in there? Since the security is often movin families away. The food? The buffet is ok but for other convenience theres a small plaza w Panda express and stuff. The pool area is nice but if your not stayin at the hotel, you hav to pay $50 just to fo to the pool! Talking about ridiculous. Overall the place is goood.

• Stayed: September 2011