“Good value for money”

Vagabond Inn Buttonwillow North I-5
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Buttonwillow
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

The room was quite clean and staff was friendly. Room could do with a new sink, the present being all rusty but overall this hotel had the lowest rates for accomodation we have had during almost a month of being on the road around US. Breakfast was a bit meh, coffee being way too mild but for the price the stay overall was pretty good.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Vagabond Inn Buttonwillow North I-5

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

We checked in and out again. Taking a closer look at the room we found it dirty and the a/c was noisy. We checked the a/c and noticed the vent to be covered with black mold. The carpet was filthy, toilet too. At the end of one bed, the boxspring had a hole with stuffing exposed. We had a choice to look at another room but that too was gross.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

So affordable and perfect for just passing through. Clean and comfortable with a complementary warm breakfast. Walking distance to many places to eat including Indian Cuisine. Great air conditioning! After 9 stays....the 10th is free!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 June 2017

We were very surprised by this hotel and all we got for the price. It was very clean, pet friendly and even included a nice buffet breakfast. It also had a pool! Of the 5 hotels that we stayed at on our trip to Washington this was our favorite.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank barb H
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Came at 6pm. Motel was half empty. Was given a "new" room. TV in room not working. Air/heat in room not working. Phone in room not working. Room poorly cleaned. Walked to office. Lady checking us in said she was busy and came an hour later. She tried to get tv working. No luck but she promised to send someone else but we waited until 10 pm and no show. Tried to sleep but with no aircon had to open window (no screen) and had fitful sleep with open window, noise etc. In morning went for breakfast. Biscuits or waffles only. No fruit, eggs or yogurt. Told manager. He never offered any compensation. Went back for shower. Decided to ask him for partial compensation. He refused and said too bad. No empathy to my wife and I. So, all I can do is offer this review. You decide.
Cheers, Michael.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Michael P
Also consider these accommodations in or near Buttonwillow
8.5 km away
29.9 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield North
22.7 km away
Best Western Plus Wasco Inn & Suites

Been to Vagabond Inn Buttonwillow North I-5? Share your experiences!