“Good nachos and tacos ”
Review of Nachoria

Nachoria
Ranked #90 of 186 Restaurants in Burlingame
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

The place is a little pricey but it's Burlingame. Happy hour prices are decent. An order of nachos is a pretty big portion. Enough for 2 people. Street tacos are good. They are $2 each during happy hour. The food is solid. Nothing amazing but good. Margaritas are good. Wouldn't pay non-happy hour prices for them though.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

hello
if you just want the food without its authentic or any taste for that matter, this is the place. Whether you order nachos or tacos, the taste is the same, ie tasteless. the portions are good and so are the ingredients. but whats use is that if you eat nachos like potato chips though garnished by guacamole, tomatoes, blackbeans, corns etc, the same goes for tacos. only the modelo beer was good. prices are reasonable but visit if you are hungry and can settle for anything on the plate.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

I was in the mood for nachos, so my wife, mother-in-law and I sought this place out for me to try. When we first walked in, I beamed at the portraits of Blue Demon, Batman and the entire vibe was excellent. However, as others have mentioned, I only found a knife and the hot sauce when I asked for a box to take my food when I was leaving. Hot sauce would have been a big help. I wound say no if I was nearby,but I won't go searching again - sadly.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

This place makes some great nachos. We tried the ones with pork, al pastor. There was plenty of meat, the right amount of sauce, and two adults were full after sharing one order. The tacos are good, the meat was tasty and moist - both the chicken and the carne asada. They also have margaritas and a good selection of beer.

They have a little outdoor seating area with heaters that's perfect for a chilly evening. It's a great casual place to go, service is fast, and prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Nacho portions are huge. Tacos? Served bare & it's up to the customer to locate any sauces or salsas. There was 1 bottle of salsa at a nearby table of 4. I walked around to find more but didn't find any other flavors until leaving as they were scattered at empty tables in a patio. My wandering did at least find some cutlery which the server never brought. The sole cashier at the ordering desk pushes beer & nachos. No assistance at all in finding anything we needed to enjoy a meal. Bussers emerge occasionally from the kitchen area but do not answer questions.
Carnitas was very dry. Overcooked shrimp. Overpriced.
Actually probably a good place for beer & nacho people but truly pitiful for a parent & 2 kids looking for easy & casual Mexican food.
Better to go to Una Mas, LuLu's, Charlie's or some chain.