USD 221
USD 194
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Bay Landing Hotel(Burlingame)(Great Value!)
USD 240
USD 191
EmbassySuites.com
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 227/night.

USD 208
USD 220
USD 194
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
Red Roof PLUS+ San Francisco Airport(Burlingame)(Great Value!)
USD 165
USD 128
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewselephant barsfo airportroom was cleanfree parkingsan franciscoel toritoyogurtfree breakfastshuttle servicehot breakfastbay viewearly flightplanes landingnice walking pathcoffee makerbart stationdowntown burlingame
Reviewed 18 September 2012

We booked this hotel based on the other positive reviews and I was pleased with our choice. This motel is super close to SFO. I was nervous there would be a lot of noise from planes but there was not. The rooms were clean. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because the furniture in the rooms was very old and pretty dinged up. This didn’t bother me but it was definitely noticeable. Bed and pillows were comfortable. Fridge worked well. Did not use the coffee pot or microwave. TV wasn’t a new flat screen or anything but still had a great picture and there was plenty of channel choices thanks to Direct TV. We had a first floor room and could hear other travelers walking by with their rolling suitcases but that was really the only noise we heard. It was a quick and easy drive into the city from here. I wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again if I needed a room close to the city for a night or two and didn’t want to pay the in-city prices! We did not get to take advantage of the free breakfast but I saw that it opened at 6am and included Danon yogurt which I thought was nice. The free shuttle to the airport starts at 4:00.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
mburlingame, Manager at Vagabond Inn Executive SFO Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2012

We appreciate you taking the time for your review. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are glad your were pleased with your stay! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

Stay here for the excellent price, for the good shuttle service (every 30 minutes, no reservation), the free WiFi and the free breakfast. If you're looking for just a place to rest your weary head, this will suit you just fine; if you're looking for more, go elsewhere.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends

We appreciate you taking the time for your review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you in the near future if you are in the San Francisco area again.

Reviewed 12 September 2012

The motel is dated and could use a refreshing and updating. The room was a good size and the proximity to seawall and airport is excellent. Free access to the Internet is much appreciated as was the free regularly scheduled shuttle transit to the airport. having the Elephant Pub and a Mexican restaurant with water views on the adjacent properties was also a nice benefit.

The staff were responsive to our needs as a couple of issues arose. The breakfast provided each morning offered a surprisingly good variety of food. Other guests were friendly.

The motel was located within easy walking distance to our meetings. If you are looking for a clean, inexpensive place to stay (a little dated and worn from wear), this is a good spot to select.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
mburlingame, Manager at Vagabond Inn Executive SFO Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2012

Thank you for taking the time for your review online. We appreciate the feedback. We are glad you enjoyed some of the amenities we have to offer.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

I'm traveling almost every week, and this is one of my stops. When a hotel treats you right, and it's at a good bargain...how could you not keep going back? This is one of the few Vagabond's that I use when traveling, and I'm glad I continue. The rooms are clean, the staff is great, and view is relaxing. Do yourself a favor when you wake up in the morning: Go outside and take a couple of deep breaths of that invigorating sea air. It does a body good.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
mburlingame, Manager at Vagabond Inn Executive SFO Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time for your review. We appreciate your continuous business and very glad you always enjoy your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the San Francisco area.

Reviewed 7 September 2012

We booked this hotel based on the very good reviews on TA. This time TA was just plain wrong. The place is a dump. I had to sign over my credit card for $100 "for incidentals" and that charge by the way is still pending. Not off to a good start. When we got to our room, there is a sign explaining about their, um, air conditioning/heating system, which is I guess a central system. Whatever, after playing around with the knobs and level, we had no air at all coming into our room. None. (My husband recalled that many people had their windows open when we headed to our room.) We went to the front desk and the lackadaisical front desk clerk said we could not change our room because, basically, "they're all like that." (With the non-working A/C?) Or maybe it was because I had pre-paid for the room and was stuck. He did say he'd have maintenance bring up a unit to cool the place. When we returned to the room, a fan was sitting on the desk. I guess that was the A/C unit. We called the front desk to complain and played around with the knobs some more and some air finally kicked in. I think it was just air that came in from the outside, but it was better than nothing, which is what we had. We took a walk around the back of the hotel and noticed how shabby the place is. Everything was tattered and in disrepair. Not worth the $120 charged and the $100 pending, that is for sure. When we came back we asked the front desk guy for a wake up call. Good thing my husband set his phone alarm, because we received no call. We were told by the AM front desk clerk that "the phones must be down." !!! I never stayed at a Vagabond and never will again! I'm hoping my $100 "incidentals" charge comes off soon, but am not too hopeful.

One star for a decent TV with lots of stations and one star for a comfy bed and decent breakfast.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank needmorevacationdayz
mburlingame, Manager at Vagabond Inn Executive SFO Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2012

Thank you for taking the time for your review. Always good to hear everyone's feedback about their stay. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your visit. We do have an older building and hvac which is a central based system, same as a few hotels in this area, but hope to make more changes in the future.