1,085 results
All reviews large hotel self parking beautiful hotel quiet room san francisco free shuttle business hotel an early flight bay view room fitness center shuttle service atrium convention airport uber valet closet
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Hotel is high-end, nicely planned & very comfortable. I'm a lone female traveler & felt very safe in my room and the entire hotel. Love the convenient airport shuttle van service - easy planning. Though large, it's easy to get around. Several dining options providing lots of choice. Several elevators means very little waiting & minimal stops. Have stayed twice. I will choose again for a future stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattSF_Manager, Manager at Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted you had a lovely experience with us and find our hotel suit your needs during your recent stay. We appreciate your support and look forward to welcoming you back again in the future!

Reviewed 17 July 2018

I enjoyed my stay in Hyatt during my recent business trip to San Francisco/Bay area.

The room was clean, the facility was nice, and the staff was friendly. I will stay there again for my future visit to San Francisco/Bay Area.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for your review. Your compliment on our associates is much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Airport shuttle was frequent and the wait times were just minutes. The recreation room was nicely appointed with towels, water and many types of exercise machines. Rooms were very nice and the air conditioning was perfect, best I have ever experienced (and I've stayed in literally a couple hundred hotels and motels).

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattSF_Manager, Manager at Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled you had such a wonderful experience with us. It is great to hear you enjoyed the convenient shuttle service and the amenities offered. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 16 July 2018

I found my room to be extremely dirty - food all over the floor throughout the room, not just in one area. I was able to move to a different room but the condition of the second was not any better - I found make up and toothpaste on the bathroom counter, both glasses provided were also very dirty. All the parties in my travel group (7) received a bottle of wine with chocolate covered strawberries, I did not receive anything in my room. The company that coordinated the delivery of the wine & treats followed up with me a few days later to see if the hotel delivered the bottle as they have called several times to correct the situation but still nothing. I decided to call personally the hotel concierge / restaurant, the response I received was

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for your feedback. I understand that you have already been contacted by one of our managers to address your concerns. We appreciate you brought these matters to our attention and again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Yes, they upgraded the rooms - although the fixtures are cheap and the toilet paper holder comes apart easily and at inopportune times. But they have lots and lots of issues:
AC in room would not go below 68 no matter what we did and engineering was unable to fix it. My wife has hot flashes so this created a horrible sleep - and no one could tell me when sales mgr would be back. Dir of Ops contacted me and sounded sympathetic but for some reason never fixed the reported toilet seat issue or AC issue. I'm staying in a Westin this week with a much larger room and it has the same thermostat and 108 degrees outside with sunlight coming into the room and looks to be same AC system yet this AC has no problem cooling the room to 65. Offered a replacement room - same issue.
Garage is old, smelly (urine) dirty and yet we are charged $30 per day for self parking, Kate the front desk mgr promised to remove the parking changes for my visit, but I was still charged for one night.
Front desk staff was clueless that the key programmer was broken and had to try it - se it was broken - then go to another station, for each of the 2 guests checking in ahead of me and then me as well. Also, keys stopped working intermittently and I had to have them re-programmed at least twice.
Airline staff was treated warmly and friendly by front desk staff - taking additional time to chat with them while we waited, yet I saw other gusts as well as myself treated coldly.
Front desk staff wrong about whether laundry is returned to room or guest has to come get it (FYI: it's returned to the room)
Front desk staff incorrectly informed me that I would be charged to retrieve a delivered package from the bellman (FYI: I wasn't charged) Also neglected to turn off my message light in room announcing I had a package - requiring me to spend time calling down and asking to turn it off.
Bellman was clueless where my package was - and was gone for almost 5 minutes before coming back and retrieving it from office behind front desk.
Up indicator light on ground floor elevator is out. And on and on.

Overall: While this was once a jewel in the Peninsula and I used to look forward to staying here and have been Hyatt Platinum for many years, I won't be back.