1,871 results
All reviews the executive lounge san francisco nice hotel room service self parking view of the bay business trip free shuttle room key the room was nice one night stay parking lot an early flight walking path shuttle service business center cookies
Reviewed 18 July 2018

I stayed here with my husband and two teenage children for one night while in transit. We arrived at the hotel at the equivalent for us of 3 am in the morning (having travelled from the east coast), and were really appreciative of the ease of check in, and that we could have a meal in the restaurant/bar area which was still open. The food on offer at the restaurant was perfect for a late night meal (basic soups, dips etc. available).

The room was clean and the beds comfortable.

The breakfast in the morning was good, and the breakfast room nice and light bright and spacious.

In future if I need to stay near the SF airport I'd stay here.

Stayed: July 2018
The_GM_HiltonSFO, General Manager at Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. Your kind words regarding our service and amenities are greatly appreciated. My staff never grows tired of reading such feedback from our guests.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

So pleased with the level of attentiveness & professionalism at this hotel! Early check in was a breeze; love the free/frequent & convenient airport shuttle.

Spacious & clean rooms with a view & very comfortable bed.

Nice restaurant in lobby; including Starbucks coffee if that is your thing. Will definitely be back.

View from room below!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your review. Your kind words are greatly appreciated. It is a pleasure to learn from a past guest that they had the opportunity to enjoy so many of our amenities.

We are looking forward to your return.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Picked this hotel for my RSA Conference stay. Really disgusting experience. Rooms are bit old and the air conditioner was too noisy. The staff couldn't help, and they told me that they cannot handle the number of complaints they receive. Stay away from this hotel a big failure from Hilton, especially as a Gold member. I would recommend Doubletree Airport road/Burlingame better than this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience with us. I am so sorry your stay with us was not an exceptional experience. Your feedback is extremely important and we are taking your comments into consideration as we improve our guest experience.

While we certainly wish you would stay with us again I do agree the Doubletree is a fine hotel and an excellent option.

John

Reviewed 16 July 2018

This hotel is very run down, the hotel staff doesn’t speak very good English, and they do not have a hot tub as advertised in the pictures of the pool. Not worth the $$ they are charging. Also, the refrigerator is a tiny portable one that you have to request. The rooms are too small to accommodate the refrigerator in your room.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

I apologize for the short comings you experienced while staying with us. We pride ourselves on being warm and friendly and knowing even one of our guests was not fully satisfied with their stay leaves us all very disappointed.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Very Ordinary Hotel. Needs to be updated. Breakfast at Concierge Level was excellent. Terrible WiFI; Old Property in need of TLC. Good transportation to and from the airport for BART access even late at night.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
The_GM_HiltonSFO, General Manager at Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

I am terribly sorry the quality of our internet service was so frustrating and I hope you will accept my sincere apologize. I am happy to report next week our new HSIA service will be activated and promises to be a significant improvement from our current system. Please do give us another chance…..I am confident that when you return our internet service will exceed your expectations.

I hope to welcome you back again soon.