“Sushi at reasonable prices”
Review of Wokcano

Wokcano
Reserve with OpenTable
Wokcano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 438 Restaurants in Burbank
Price range: USD 20 - USD 40
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Angeleno
Reviewed 15 March 2017

Sit outside in the evening, it's so nice! I had sushi and a Sapporo beer, everything was good! The food server was nice, I enjoyed my visit!

Reviewed 25 November 2016

Had a nice meal at Wokcano in Burbank. It has a nice atmosphere and the food was quite good. We had a couple of veggie skewers for appetizers that were very attractively priced at $2 each. They were very good...but skewers is a bit of a misnomer...more like large toothpicks. We had several rolls for dinner and they were delicious....the Crispy roll and rainbow roll were great. Service was OK...the waitress seemed a bit spread too thin. However, we enjoyed our meal and I would not hesitate to dine there.

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Nice place. Very huge portions. The crab fried rice was delish. The lemon sauce is really really good. Will definitely return the next time I'm in town.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

I do not eat sushi, but I came with friends. I love that they offer a wide variety of different foods besides the sushi. I had the Shanghai Lo Mein with Veggies! It was delicious. Not a wide variety of drinks. The food was great and the service was well. I love the ambiance of the restaurant. It was very cold too.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

We love stopping into Wokcano when we are in town. Last night my client and I stopped in to grab a bite. We were promptly greeted and seated. Are server stopped by and took our order. We waited what would seem a reasonable time for as busy as they were and then we were served our meal. Our waiter didn't come back to check on us until it was time to clear our plates. He then promptly provided us the bill and took the liberty of circling the suggest tip amount on the bottom of all three receipts. Pretty tack, Craig.
Not sure if I will be back.