“Peace, Quiet and Comfort”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room looks out to patio
very comfy living room with plasma HD TV and surround sound Sofa has pull out sleeper
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living room looks out to patio
very comfy living room with plasma HD TV and surround sound
Sofa has pull out sleeper
Chill on a chaise in your patio
Enjoy a drink on your patio
Euro fixtures including jacuzzi tub
Euro designer fixtures in bath
Jacuzzi Tub with shower
Designer bathroom fixtures
Equipped Kitchen with cooktop
Dishes, Countertop Oven
Full size refridgerator & stainless sink
Brand new cozy bedroom set with comfy foam mattress; airy in day and dark at night
Plenty of storage in closet and dresser; new TV with Roku
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Tammy W
Falls Church, Virginia
“Peace, Quiet and Comfort”
Reviewed 27 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying in this great little apartment while visiting LA. Loved the neighborhood - it was so quiet we could sleep with the windows open! Easy walk to Trader Joe's for wine and snacks; Paty's (my new favorite breakfast/lunch place) - friendly service and great place to overhear writers' talk about their latest TV projects; cute houses and fancy mansions all around. We took advantage of the close proximity of Warner Brothers and booked a tour.

The apartment is well cared for and very clean. It was all comfortable and I was ready to move in! Marc, our host was very nice to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to return.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Older travelers
Ernelee M
Dublin, Ohio
“Wonderful apartment, great location and lots of amenities. Would stay again.”
Reviewed 20 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

Wonderful apartment, great location and lots of amenities. Would stay again. The hosts were welcoming and very prepared for guests. We walked every morning to great restaurants and groceries nearby.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Libwalab
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Quiet, safe and the perfect home away from home”
Reviewed 20 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

This is the perfect place to stay while exploring the Burbank area. It has all the comforts of home--in fact I brought things with me that I was sure I would need only to find they were already there. The location is close to the attractions in Griffith Park and Warner Brothers studios, as well as to highway access, grocery stores, restaurants, spas and a very nice mall. (Locate the AM/PM store for the cheapest gas in the area.) The neighborhood is quiet and safe with lots of people out walking their dogs. I traveled alone on this trip and felt very comfortable.

The rental unit is light and cheery inside and has a locked, private patio with a lounge chair and table set amidst vines and greenery, along with a beautiful bougainvillea that the hummingbirds love. If it had been a little warmer during my stay in mid-May, I would have enjoyed eating breakfast and relaxing at the little patio table. It also has motion-activated lights in case you go out at night.

There's a roomy refrigerator/freezer, a microwave, stovetop and toaster oven if you want to cook your meals, along with an assortment of pots and pans, dishes, glassware and utensils. This is a mother-in-law's apartment attached to the owner's house, so you can sometimes hear the other occupants, but they're very considerate and not disturbing at all--in fact, being by myself, I liked knowing someone else was nearby.

There's a large TV with access to more channels than you could possibly watch, plus an assortment of DVDs for your downtime (if you have any!) and another TV in the bedroom hooked up to Netflix. The windows have blinds for your privacy at night, there's a nice mirrored closet, and the bed is very comfortable--in fact, I did some of the best sleeping I've done in a long time there.

My one warning is not to trust the alarm clock. It could have been operator error ;), but it failed me, so you might want to either bring your own or rely on a cellphone instead.

This really was the perfect place to return to in between California adventures, and proved a much better option than checking into a hotel. I very much enjoyed my stay here and would not hesitate to book this rental again.

Travelling group: Solo

Cornwall, Canada
“Home”
Reviewed 6 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

I didn't want to leave, the property is beautiful, calm and inviting. I was in Los Angeles for a month attending school, chose this apartment as my residence and it was the perfect choice. It's a gorgeous neighbourhood with many restaurants and grocery stores nearby (I was relieved to have a functional kitchen for my month long stay as I love to prepare my own meals). This location is also a quick walk to two bus stops which bring you to the red subway line. The owners are delightful although I did not get a chance to speak with them often. They are respectful of your privacy and I truly appreciated that as I was very busy with my work (I hope they did not think me antisocial).

The neighbourhood is quiet and very safe. If you are a solo traveller and worry about safety, rest assured! The apartment is on the property of the owner's home and has it's own gated entrance.

I truly wish I could have stayed there forever and I will always book this apartment for my stays in Los Angeles. A perfect stay for leisure, business or school (especially if you are attending the New York Film Academy, it's a 15 minute walk from the apartment).

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All the luxuries of home : kitchen, washer, dryer.
Liked least: I am used to electric stovetops and this one is a gas range.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing