“Home”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room looks out to patio
very comfy living room with plasma HD TV and surround sound Sofa has pull out sleeper
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living room looks out to patio
very comfy living room with plasma HD TV and surround sound
Sofa has pull out sleeper
Chill on a chaise in your patio
Enjoy a drink on your patio
Euro fixtures including jacuzzi tub
Euro designer fixtures in bath
Jacuzzi Tub with shower
Designer bathroom fixtures
Equipped Kitchen with cooktop
Dishes, Countertop Oven
Full size refridgerator & stainless sink
Brand new cozy bedroom set with comfy foam mattress; airy in day and dark at night
Plenty of storage in closet and dresser; new TV with Roku
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Cornwall, Canada
“Home”
Reviewed 6 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

I didn't want to leave, the property is beautiful, calm and inviting. I was in Los Angeles for a month attending school, chose this apartment as my residence and it was the perfect choice. It's a gorgeous neighbourhood with many restaurants and grocery stores nearby (I was relieved to have a functional kitchen for my month long stay as I love to prepare my own meals). This location is also a quick walk to two bus stops which bring you to the red subway line. The owners are delightful although I did not get a chance to speak with them often. They are respectful of your privacy and I truly appreciated that as I was very busy with my work (I hope they did not think me antisocial).

The neighbourhood is quiet and very safe. If you are a solo traveller and worry about safety, rest assured! The apartment is on the property of the owner's home and has it's own gated entrance.

I truly wish I could have stayed there forever and I will always book this apartment for my stays in Los Angeles. A perfect stay for leisure, business or school (especially if you are attending the New York Film Academy, it's a 15 minute walk from the apartment).

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All the luxuries of home : kitchen, washer, dryer.
Liked least: I am used to electric stovetops and this one is a gas range.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
nandgLA
“Home from home whilst visiting a wonderful location with most welcoming host owners you could possibly wish for.”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

Don't think twice about booking this apartment. The owners are fantastic and so helpful and welcoming. The apartment is home from home in an absolutely wonderful location. It's really easy to reach all of the LA sights and great local restaurants if u fancy a relaxing stroll out in the evening. I'm a mum travelling alone with my 16 year old daughter and this place couldnt have been more perfect. I'd most definitely come back again. Also Griffith park is really close by and the sun set over LA from there is amazing. A must do if you visit. What a wonderful stay! Thanks

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jennifer...
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Will stay here again when I'm in Los Angelos!”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

This is a cute little apt. right next to the WB studios in a quiet neighbor. My husband and daughter stayed here last month. Kurt and Marc are really nice and left us with a lot of reviews of restaurants and things to do in the area. There is a private entrance that leads into a small private patio. We look forward to our next stay here.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Pittsburgh
Reviewed 9 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing